Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she could keep getting a repeat prescription for duromine? Is it doctor shopping? I'm not across duromine or what it really does, except for seeing it on this thread so I'm not trying to be controversial.
you can get it online from a few online doctors you get 3 months then you have a one month break as long as you tell them your still fat and can provide a photo of your fat body (no head required) you get another 3 months
you do get resistant to it though its like any drug part of the reason you get that drug holiday of a month break

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god help us, Dawnfraserlou is back.
Remind me to start taking some prophylactic antibiotics since we share the same pool 🤢

I will NEVER understand how she doesn't shower and change at the gym, or at least, as soon as she gets home!
Dirty, festy, swampy-crotched witch!
Oh look she has changed...... Into the crusty bikini without a shower no doubt:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You absolutely do not come across as trying to be controversial 🤗

Like most prescribed repeat and/or long-term medications, it is something that is reviewed by a doctor every three months - to determine among other things, its suitability for the patient, their results, and abuse. As a patient is about to run out, they request a script for more - and if the doctor feels a review is needed then they'll insist on an in-clinic or phone consult with the patient before signing it off.

I really hope that if she is using this, she is heeding warnings about not mixing it with other weight loss products - because if she's consuming the shakes she was promoting a while back then that's not very wise.

Edited to add: Unless she was buying it on the black market or giving a fake name, I don't know how easy it would be to go doctor shopping? Here in NZ (and we're behind in some of this stuff compared to AU), everything you're prescribed is linked to a national database where they can see all your history. If a doctor doesn't pick it up then a pharmacist sure does.
its actually really easy online completely legal and simple places like simple online doctor or burst health will send it to you no in person no over the phone just send them a fat photo and your good for another 3 months then a break then another 3 months ect.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok yes it IS a beautiful day in Melbourne. It’s definitely not a bikini in the kitchen cooking dinner day though.

So she took off the speedos and thought mmmmmh I’ll put on a bikini to prep dinner??? My head hurts trying to make it make sense.

Aaaaaand is it just me? But has she added nothing to the mince? Don’t you add bread crumps, egg, herbs to make homemade patties?

She really is just nuts. Attention seeker.

Edit: that bikini hasn’t been washed since Noosa. Straight out of the suitcase that is still sitting in the living area never to be unpacked.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Those are not meatballs Nigellalou it’s just bbq mince. Those poor kids getting tit meat and not allowed to add some favour with tomato sauce

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ok yes it IS a beautiful day in Melbourne. It’s definitely not a bikini in the kitchen cooking dinner day though.

So she took off the speedos and thought mmmmmh I’ll put on a bikini to prep dinner??? My head hurts trying to make it make sense.

Aaaaaand is it just me? But has she added nothing to the mince? Don’t you add bread crumps, egg, herbs to make homemade patties?

She doesn't add bread crumbs because then they would be like those things she calls rissoles. She did add egg. And is there anything true to that activating the protein bit? It sounds ridiculous. Protein is protein.

Reactions: 15
She doesn't add bread crumbs because then they would be like those things she calls rissoles. And is there anything true to that activating the protein bit? It sounds ridiculous. Protein is protein.
---

She says they are going to be burgers. In those stupid wraps.
I am pretty sure there is no such thing as activating protein 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god help us, Dawnfraserlou is back.
Remind me to start taking some prophylactic antibiotics since we share the same pool 🤢

I will NEVER understand how she doesn't shower and change at the gym, or at least, as soon as she gets home!
Dirty, festy, swampy-crotched witch!
was rushing here to say exactly the same thing. It's so gross.

Reactions: 6
You absolutely do not come across as trying to be controversial 🤗

Like most prescribed repeat and/or long-term medications, it is something that is reviewed by a doctor every three months - to determine among other things, its suitability for the patient, their results, and abuse. As a patient is about to run out, they request a script for more - and if the doctor feels a review is needed then they'll insist on an in-clinic or phone consult with the patient before signing it off.

I really hope that if she is using this, she is heeding warnings about not mixing it with other weight loss products - because if she's consuming the shakes she was promoting a while back then that's not very wise.

Edited to add: Unless she was buying it on the black market or giving a fake name, I don't know how easy it would be to go doctor shopping? Here in NZ (and we're behind in some of this stuff compared to AU), everything you're prescribed is linked to a national database where they can see all your history. If a doctor doesn't pick it up then a pharmacist sure does.
Thanks so much. Makes sense that her weight fluctuates every three months or so then. I couldn't imagine putting my body under that much change though, her insides must be crying out for some proper help.
---

Edit: that bikini hasn’t been washed since Noosa. Straight out of the suitcase that is still sitting in the living area never to be unpacked.
Probably not adding breadcrumbs etc. because in EL's world, bread = carbs = bad. Some basic nutrition knowledge wouldn't go astray for our girl.

Reactions: 17
Those are not meatballs Nigellalou it’s just bbq mince. Those poor kids getting tit meat and not allowed to add some favour with tomato sauce
Can you imagine how dense and chewy those patties are without breadcrumbs?? 🤮

On the rare occasion I cook mince patties/hamburgers I use rolled oats and they come out yum!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sage walks in zero interest apart from the feigned baby mumma voice (hi sage bubbly are you hungry) Who in f..cks name changes into a bikini to film a cooking video. Even in my younger super hot body days would not have considered this. Could the person that is filming possibly tell her to cover the duck up

Reactions: 21
This. She always says I don’t eat breakfast. Do they ever ask influencers honest screening questions?! Kellogg’s paid a woman who promotes only coffee .

Why is she posting ads at 5am!? Also, she makes a big song and dance about how she “never” eats breakfast and just has a coffee, now breakfast is important? Terrible ad.

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine how dense and chewy those patties are without breadcrumbs?? 🤮

On the rare occasion I cook mince patties/hamburgers I use rolled oats and they come out yum!
I use a bit of dried bread onion garlic egg salt pepper and parsley old style Greek Fish n Chip shop recipe so juicy and tasty

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a dislike of summer, I just hate the heat, I’d be the first to complain about the weather being hot… I’m sorry but today it’s not that hot to be wearing a crusty bikini in the kitchen..

Reactions: 9
How the hell does she pay Lia? Does her wage just come out of 49% of Zoe Loss and she is free to use her how she like?

Reactions: 5
I use a bit of dried bread onion garlic egg salt pepper and parsley old style Greek Fish n Chip shop recipe so juicy and tasty
That's how we do them at a fish and chip shop! Depending on who's cooking, we might add in some tomato paste to give them a bit of oomph. We serve them on a bed of quinoa. They are soooo good.

Egg will be enough to bind all the mince together, but they won't be very exciting ... even just a bit of dried parsley and lemon juice would give them a bit of bite.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just returned from getting my 4yo his immunisations… and what the duck have I come back to? Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.