Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I so wish one of the 'heaps' of parkrunners could have knocked that phone out of her hand & into the river. Today I wish I was still a New Farm parkrunner, what an opportunity missed.😟
I didn’t go today as my friend I do it with is in Sydney for work. If I’d known BrizVegasLou was actually Going to be there I’d have gone just to tell her to eff off out of the way. Also, why is she so wet over the markets?! It was weird to watch. There are nice farmers markets everywhere. I’m glad she’s gone, I don’t want her ruining my favourite things 😂

Reactions: 14
I am so embarrassed for her why the duck does she think she is welcome at an event like this. I am sure she has messaged Anthony to tell him to keep her food for her :sick:

Reactions: 10
I didn’t go today as my friend I do it with is in Sydney for work. If I’d known BrizVegasLou was actually Going to be there I’d have gone just to tell her to eff off out of the way. Also, why is she so wet over the markets?! It was weird to watch. There are nice farmers markets everywhere. I’m glad she’s gone, I don’t want her ruining my favourite things 😂
Been awhile since I've been to Melbourne but has she never been to Queen Vic markets? I know they're technically not a Farmers Market but last time I went there were loads of fresh fruit and vegetables, probably even meat!

Reactions: 8
Been awhile since I've been to Melbourne but has she never been to Queen Vic markets? I know they're technically not a Farmers Market but last time I went there were loads of fresh fruit and vegetables, probably even meat!
She goes to the South Melbourne market just about twice a week!

She is such a dunce.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ignorance over the very existence of Farmers Markets was another example of her maturity level and depth of narcissism. Everything that she’s ever known or considers impordant has happened in Bunbury, Geelong or Port Melbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her ignorance over the very existence of Farmers Markets was another example of her maturity level and depth of narcissism. Everything that she’s ever known or considers impordant has happened in Bunbury, Geelong or Port Melbourne.
Didn't she ask yesterday where the Gold Coast was and do you fly to Noosa?

Is there any wonder that she needs to be surrounded by others due to her obvious lack of basic intelligence?

She is an unrducated bogan and what makes it worse is that she does want to improve herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Missing the Zim Gala Red Carpet would have sent ol mate into a fit. It would be a reason for her to actually not turn up. But the thought of food BC and Afro beats dancing will almost get her over the line. Arriving sooo late, is just plain rude. No one is actually going to miss her if she didn’t attend. I bet she wears the Whale dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Missing the Zim Gala Red Carpet would have sent ol mate into a fit. It would be a reason for her to actually not turn up. But the thought of food BC and Afro beats dancing will almost get her over the line. Arriving sooo late, is just plain rude. No one is actually going to miss her if she didn’t attend. I bet she wears the Whale dress.
I'm guessing the black garbage bag dress

• Haha
Not a chance in hell I’d be laying on (or touching) SloppyFeetHulls couch! Such a shame that MamaAfricaLou missed the red carpet. I’d actually like to have seen other people’s reactions to her swanning about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing that idiot at New Farm made me wish I still participated at parkrun. I met some great people there.😏, my grandkid laces up the running shoes now but on the Goldie.

• Heart
I kind of hope she does get to the Zim Ball because that type of event is filled with all ages and they won’t be doing the slick beats that she loves at the Beatz. As other have also said these gatherings are for families who’ve known each other for years, or even generations, to meet up and it isn’t a hoochie mama event where she can delight them on the dance floor.

I guess one good thing is that she won’t be the oldest person in the room though. There’ll be plenty of grandma’s and elders around and if she has any sense at all (lol) she’d better keep the swearing to a minimum cos it’s a fun event but there’s heaps of family dynamics at play and you put on your best behaviour as you’re representing your community. If she does go I hope that she films it so we can see the awkwardness in real-time.

Reactions: 19
I've been behind on the threads for a couple of weeks, just needing to focus my energy where it's needed. But I bolted here when I found out her flight was first cancelled, then delayed today. It's like we've been manifesting this day. Keep up the good work fezzas
hahaha SAME!! I haven’t really read here for a while or watched her stories, because she’s such a slobby, uninteresting moron….. but I came back to day for a quick read and boy, what a day to pop back in on! 😂😂😂 she’s such a bloody dickehead

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“They’re only serving dinner now and I’m only 24 minutes away hehehe”

bet she’ll dump the dinner rolls in her g banger for later 🤦‍♀️ no way they will wait for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy Shitttt Yo Mumma is going to be walking into such a tame vibe, judging from The Beat instagram page!!! I have 2nd hand embarrassment!!

Its like a church service!!!

She is gonna stick out like the stinky thumb that she is!!! 😂😂😂

IMG_0940.jpeg
IMG_0941.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.