Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know babe follows that Zim community page that is holding the gala tonight. He also follows the PVO hat company and owners, plus the Afro Beats page. Is it just a coincidence, or is she a stalker ?lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is sitting next to her in the car??? Looks very tall. Imagine how awkward it will be when she walks in late.
Surely this will be a wake up call to LL knowing she does not fit in.
Isn't it just the high headrest on the seat?

There is one behind LL as well 🤔

Reactions: 5
Imagine what the Aunties and Uncles are going to think when crazylou turns up at the Gala tonight claiming she is Zimbabwean . These community based gala nights are exactly that - community. Everyone kinda has a link to each other. What is she going to claim - yeah i do a bit of dancing on the pier and hang out at African nightclubs. It’s bizarre her sudden fixation with all things Zimbabwean. When will the Vietnamese fixation begin.
Her and CH is just double gross. She may as well stay friendless cause he is not worth the time. He was gross b4 his OF. They were crass together back then.
She will most likely be the only white person at this event… she is so dumb. Her father would be Dutch heritage… which wouldn’t go down well with the real Zim community.

Reactions: 18
i’m actually so excited for her to be there and be completely out of place 😂
Same here 😂😂

She might be able to braid her girls hair but she has no idea how to do her own.
Unless she has her bouffant do happening.

That's the worst slicked back hair I've ever seen.
There's a gazillion Tok Tokd on how to do that look super easy. She looks like she got ready in the dark and it's that greasy looking you could drop a SMM dim sim in it and fry it.

Reactions: 10
If you click on the link where she’s in the car the zincommunity. It took me to this photo which is weird. That Bullero place she went with someone. So if Anthony is following this page. Wondering if it was him all along 🙄
U may want to crop the bottom of ur photo out...... js

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has arrived and got that feeling in her stomach, you know the one where you instantly feel something is wrong, and should leave? I wonder if she’s thought to herself, “ok ELL, this is Just a step too far”.
I really hope she realises how completely and utterly ridiculous she is. Judging by the Beats Instagram stories, this does not look like a typical “gala” in the sense there’s no glitz or glamour (apart from the absolutely beautiful women there in traditional dress, like Mary). I wonder how many of these people actually know who AmyLou is?
there is just something so off about all of this. It is very inappropriate for her to be there.
ALSO- in her stories she was blabbing on about the “gala” and how she might miss out on the red carpet. Something tells me that she actually had no idea what this event was about when she booked her ticket. There is no way that this event had a red carpet, based on its location and the fact that it looks more like a community get together rather than an event that would have been organised with a huge budget? She’s got gala dinner very confused with gala event 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she has arrived and got that feeling in her stomach, you know the one where you instantly feel something is wrong, and should leave? I wonder if she’s thought to herself, “ok ELL, this is Just a step too far”.
I really hope she realises how completely and utterly ridiculous she is. Judging by the Beats Instagram stories, this does not look like a typical “gala” in the sense there’s no glitz or glamour (apart from the absolutely beautiful women there in traditional dress, like Mary). I wonder how many of these people actually know who AmyLou is?
there is just something so off about all of this. It is very inappropriate for her to be there.
ALSO- in her stories she was blabbing on about the “gala” and how she might miss out on the red carpet. Something tells me that she actually had no idea what this event was about when she booked her ticket. There is no way that this event had a red carpet, based on its location and the fact that it looks more like a community get together rather than an event that would have been organised with a huge budget? She’s got gala dinner very confused with gala event 🤣🤣🤣
There'd need to be some introspection for that to be the case - will never happen for ole LouLou. Confidence is cuntagious, don't forget! More front than Myer. Literally.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.