Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary from The Beat. Just posted on her insta story. EL is going to stand out! It's all people from Zimbabwe, dressed beautifully. There's also kids there. EL is going to have to be on her best behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘Dinners being served now and I’m 25 mins away, that’s pretty good’. Wtf. No, no it’s not good! It’s a special night for this community that you’re not even part of and rocking up half an hour after dinner is served and over 2 hours after it has started is not good! What planet is she on.

Reactions: 28
AmyZim follows the zimcommunity page but they don’t follow her!! 🙊🙊🙊
The Beat don’t follow her either!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Dinners being served now and I’m 25 mins away, that’s pretty good’. Wtf. No, no it’s not good! It’s a special night for this community that you’re not even part of and rocking up half an hour after dinner is served and over 2 hours after it has started is not good! What planet is she on.
So much this! She doesn't belong there. It's their special night.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just now thinking. What’s the bet she was invited to this gala months ago, hence the influx of afro beats food and dancing. But closing in on the gala date she couldn’t give two shits.

whats next? Panayiri festival will be around next month. Maybe she will start a Zorba class 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the scum bag that takes inappropriate food from home for her kids on the rare occasions that she takes them anywhere that's not #gifted, but she can arrive at a gala half an hour late & still expect to stuff her greedy face. I hope she chokes as she shovels the food in.

Reactions: 17
Good luck Emmylou!!! Ur gonna need it!!! Lmaoooooo!!!😂😂😂😂😂

Walking into a place u do not belong!!...... glad its not me

IMG_0942.jpeg

Reactions: 9
i’m actually so excited for her to be there and be completely out of place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is my actual nightmare 😂 walking into somewhere where I really stand out and everyone is likely thinking why the duck is she here? Walking in super duper late and in a bright red tight dress with half my bra out. Like I’d have a panic attack if this was me 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who is sitting next to her in the car??? Looks very tall. Imagine how awkward it will be when she walks in late.
Surely this will be a wake up call to LL knowing she does not fit in.

Reactions: 5
Who is sitting next to her in the car??? Looks very tall. Imagine how awkward it will be when she walks in late.
Surely this will be a wake up call to LL knowing she does not fit in.
I didn't notice that.

So that's 2 people late to the event. If Babe had to wait for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.