Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pretty much trying to stop herself crying about the delay... the universe is sending you a big message about your cultural appropriating bullsh!t AmyLou. Thanks to whichever fezza works at virgin for the delays and sorry to other holiday makers affected but this is gold!! Just accept you're not going to the gala. If you rock up late coz you think you're so important ZimLou you're a bigger POS than I thought.
I call bullshit. If she really wanted to make it to gala she could have made this work. Plenty of other flights all day to MEL from BRI or at a stretch she could have done BRI-SYD SYD- MEL
She clearly wants to play the poor me card and for some reason is dicking around so she can't make it to the gala

Reactions: 14
Her ignorance does my head in she defiantly refuses to improve herself, she is surrounded by farmers markets in Melbourne, I had to laugh when she said they even sell meat here. 🤣
Yep, her stupidity still amazes me somehow!
She lives a short walk from Gasworks which has a farmers market once a month.
There's also St kilda and Elwood farmers markets on the other Saturdays...
I think she just sticks her her own little pathetically insular world.
Considering where she lives (inner Melb), she seems to actually do, go, participate in duck all?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched any of her stories for a couple of weeks or followed on here as I’ve been away with my son, but I’m assuming nothing has changed in her world. Did she go to Brisbane for a purpose or just to waste more money on herself and not spend time with her children?

My son and I just spent 2 amazing weeks in Vietnam (just the two of us), isn’t she part Vietnamese? Has she ever taken her children there? She never seems to do anything nice with them in the holidays, and just spends all her money on herself, why not take them on a trip and show them their heritage? It’s such a kid friendly place, we had such an amazing time and felt very very safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When the universe sends you a sign that you should NOT be attending the Zim Gala! Hahaha pay attention Spiritualgurulou 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not worth anyone picking you up from the airport, because home is on the way to the event? Orrrrrrrr don’t you have anyone to ask? How about SallySue…. No, she’s with the kids. PR Jess or Original Leah, no, they’ve Left Us. Charlotte…?

Reactions: 19
She could have just paid the extra money and gone on an earlier flight!! Maybe by posting it online she was secretly hoping for Virgin to chuck her on for free because she did that middle seat lottery promotion for them last year! 😂

Reactions: 23
What a day to pop in on. Lol Lou you are a bloody fuckwit. This is the universe’s way of telling you that you DO NOT BELONG at this gala. You are making an absolute fool of yourself. And what the hell is the slicked back hairstyle you’ve just done in the airport bathroom? Some of the ladies attending this gala tonight would have spent their day at the salon having their hair and makeup done properly because they take pride in themselves. I cannot wait to see her roll in 2 plus hours late looking like a greaseball with that filthy hair. The level of disrespect is just simply out of this world.

Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched any of her stories for a couple of weeks or followed on here as I’ve been away with my son, but I’m assuming nothing has changed in her world. Did she go to Brisbane for a purpose or just to waste more money on herself and not spend time with her children?

My son and I just spent 2 amazing weeks in Vietnam (just the two of us), isn’t she part Vietnamese? Has she ever taken her children there? She never seems to do anything nice with them in the holidays, and just spends all her money on herself, why not take them on a trip and show them their heritage? It’s such a kid friendly place, we had such an amazing time and felt very very safe.
Ha! I’m just catching up on EL’s antics cos I just got home this morn from 2 weeks in Vietnam too! Best holiday ever, what an amazing time we had. We were a group of 8 travelling with kids - her kids would love that experience and dick-guts would genuinely have a connection and teach her kids something

Reactions: 23
She'll still rock up, unless the flight gets pushed back even further.
She's EmmyLou the Celeb, she's important enough to be late and for everyone to excuse her rudeness 🙄 She will love the late, grand entrance.

Reactions: 15
Just catching up
Omg the epiphany she had about that farmers market and as mentioned earlier, Gasworks and St Kilda are near her for the past 10 years

Virgin prob don’t have another airline they can put her on for free and she prob left it until the last minute so she’s ended up on a later flight, plus it is school holidays, no way she would have paid 800 for an extra flight

is the event at the ParkRoyal near her, no point meeting someone halfway but I am enjoying watching her stress out about it

why is she suddenly a prude with Christian if she’s always being crude other times and saying worse FFS!

maybe she was learning how to use Only Fans, oh the thought 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just catching up
Omg the epiphany she had about that farmers market and as mentioned earlier, Gasworks and St Kilda are near her for the past 10 years

Virgin prob don’t have another airline they can put her on for free and she prob left it until the last minute so she’s ended up on a later flight, plus it is school holidays, no way she would have paid 800 for an extra flight

is the event at the ParkRoyal near her, no point meeting someone halfway but I am enjoying watching her stress out about it

why is she suddenly a prude with Christian if she’s always being crude other times and saying worse FFS!

maybe she was learning how to use Only Fans, oh the thought 🤢
He was teasing her on his stories about shoving dildos up her arse, he is a genuine creep

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Her lack of organisation skills shouldn't astound me yet it does ... surely if you were attending a coveted event - a gala, no less! - you would ensure that you arrived back into the city with plenty of time to prepare. If any event called for professional hair and makeup then this is it - not the million and one other naff "events" she goes to. And surely being such a big celebrity she'd have at least a couple of gowns in her wardrobe, ready to go?

Instead, she'll probably grab something from her floordrobe ... don't get me started on that 'swimmers' hair' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.