Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all seriousness, as if ANYONE is asking over and over about the Gala tonight. It sounds like a community event, which I’m sure none of her followers would have even the slightest interest in. So many pointless stories. Seems suss.

Reactions: 15
The ParkRoyal Monash is in Clayton. She won’t get there until 9

Wasn’t she only booking her flights on Tuesday or Wednesday ?

She’ll end in her Babe satin PJs on the sofa eat chicken wings she had delivered by Uber Eats instead

0DE66539-0DD1-40A8-BB48-C21599602B32.jpeg

• Haha
How out of place would the "Normal" person feel, going into a gala meant for a different nationality expecting to be one of them!?!?? So weird!!

IMG_0931.jpeg
IMG_0929.jpeg
IMG_0928.jpeg

• Haha
I've been behind on the threads for a couple of weeks, just needing to focus my energy where it's needed. But I bolted here when I found out her flight was first cancelled, then delayed today. It's like we've been manifesting this day. Keep up the good work fezzas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wasn’t she only booking her flights on Tuesday or Wednesday ?
Tuesday! I just went to check through the old thread as that was when EL was typing away at her laptop and V was hanging off her.

Hopefully she'll miss out on the food. It's a 3 course meal, and as the event finishes at 11pm, I would imagine everything has a tight schedule.

Reactions: 12
So its 25 kms from Port Melbourne to Clayton.... around the time she gets to airport its already a heavy traffic issue..... Yo Zimmies, Hold Up for Emmy!!! 😂😂😂

The Zim Kween is enroute via Brissy!!

She is very important ya know!

She will be sharing her vast knowledge of her Zim heritage..... oh wait..... 😜

IMG_0932.jpeg
IMG_0933.png

Reactions: 6
The song she has on her FB stories, omfg at the lyrics!!! Wow!!

This cannot be an ok in the head adult we are dealing with?!?!?

IMG_0934.png
IMG_0935.png
IMG_0936.png

Reactions: 4
She will be cut, as she could have spent the $70 entry on Chicken Wings at midnite tonite!!!

No refunds for you Lou!! 😂😂😂😂

IMG_0937.jpeg

Reactions: 5
SlimeBall will be there by 8.30 as long as the plane arrives around 7-7.15ish. She won't bat an eye at being 2.5hrs late, she's impordant you know.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
On the upside there’s a Woolworths downstairs from the ParkRoyal and IKEA down the road is open until 9. She could get some frozen Swedish meatballs if they don’t let her into the gala 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she have this much eye crust on freshly done makeup?!!! 😂😂😂

From the airport story earlier...

IMG_0938.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.