Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you book a random 24 hour trip to a “friend” who you don’t even watch their stories or mention them ever, when you’ve got a “gala” to go to. She could have gone to see him at anytime as there wasn’t any particular event on
It's a mantra I'm still struggling with, but repeat after me "I must stop trying to make LL make sense" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe OF is the sponsor and why she put #ad :sick:

Seriously, being associated with this sort of filth will be on the internet forever. Her poor kids.
Human trash, both of them. What utterly vile pieces of tit. Gross.

ALove, please permanently remove those children from her 'care' (a bleeping big stretch to call what she does 'care').

Reactions: 17
CH has his own challenges with time, she's been there for one day, not the past few days.
EL didn't know what time her 6am flight was leaving, when it wasn't a 6am flight. She's either got the departure time wrong for this afternoons flight or can't work out the arrival time.

Even if they put their great minds together it's possible she won't get onto a flight.

CinderellaLou could miss out the ball, or be there in time just to leave a clacky mule behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
CH has his own challenges with time, she's been there for one day, not the past few days.
EL didn't know what time her 6am flight was leaving, when it wasn't a 6am flight. She's either got the departure time wrong for this afternoons flight or can't work out the arrival time.

Even if they put their great minds together it's possible she won't get onto a flight.

CinderellaLou could miss out the ball, or be there in time just to leave a clacky mule behind.
Pretty sure she said she had to be at the airport at 6am for her flight, not that it was leaving at 6am. She said something like 'or whenever it leaves'. Both dumb as dog tit.

Reactions: 11
Imagine what the Aunties and Uncles are going to think when crazylou turns up at the Gala tonight claiming she is Zimbabwean . These community based gala nights are exactly that - community. Everyone kinda has a link to each other. What is she going to claim - yeah i do a bit of dancing on the pier and hang out at African nightclubs. It’s bizarre her sudden fixation with all things Zimbabwean. When will the Vietnamese fixation begin.
Her and CH is just double gross. She may as well stay friendless cause he is not worth the time. He was gross b4 his OF. They were crass together back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t watch this filth anymore with these 2 - can someone tell me when she leaves Brisbane so I can continue hate watching her stories and skip through QLD 🙄

Reactions: 5

im not sure but did she say she had to leave Christians at 6 for a 7.30 flight? Was there a flight at 7.30???
---
im not sure but did she say she had to leave Christians at 6 for a 7.30 flight? Was there a flight at 7.30???
I just re listened to her she had to leave at 6 for a 7.50 flight. I’m going to check now if that was cancelled! Gee she’s hard work lol. Thanks yo who ever put the virgin schedule up
---
---

I just re listened to her she had to leave at 6 for a 7.50 flight. I’m going to check now if that was cancelled! Gee she’s hard work lol. Thanks yo who ever put the virgin schedule up
ok yep 7.55 cancelled! EL and CH could have fit in an extra OF filming together for those few subscribers lol. Apologies for anyone eating. I’m going now. This is what I’ll be doing at that thought 🤢🤮. Hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she's on the 3:55pm flight that the departure time keeps getting pushed back. Currently the the departure time is 4:30pm. She's going to be so pissed.

Screenshot_20230422_130927_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth is Emmy doing on Christian CumGuz’s only fans, we bloody knew it didn’t we Fezzas

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Fuckkkk maybe take this as a sign you need to stop with the cultural appropriation of anything African you absolute dropkick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's pretty much trying to stop herself crying about the delay... the universe is sending you a big message about your cultural appropriating bullsh!t AmyLou. Thanks to whichever fezza works at virgin for the delays and sorry to other holiday makers affected but this is gold!! Just accept you're not going to the gala. If you rock up late coz you think you're so important ZimLou you're a bigger POS than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even with the flight delays, I have zero doubt she will rock up super late, she is a proper bleep, she will think it’s totally fine.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.