Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is LL not aware that markets exist outside of SMM?

She is so ignorant that she is surprised that farmer markets are a thing and occur in every state in the country on a weekly basis.
Her ignorance does my head in she defiantly refuses to improve herself, she is surrounded by farmers markets in Melbourne, I had to laugh when she said they even sell meat here. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her ignorance does my head in she defiantly refuses to improve herself, she is surrounded by farmers markets in Melbourne, I had to laugh when she said they even sell meat here. 🤣
She said that straight after relaying her conversation with Aaron The Vegan 🥑 🌱about how he would love the market and should come back to BrisVegas 🤦‍♀️

It has always bugged me how she said cooking was her “love language” yet she very rarely cooked vegan food for the family to enjoy together. IF (big IF) she did anything remotely vegan, it was just a small compromise for his little bowl and not a family meal. Mumma still needed her meat…✌🏼😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said that straight after relaying her conversation with Aaron The Vegan 🥑 🌱about how he would love the market and should come back to BrisVegas 🤦‍♀️

It has always bugged me how she said cooking was her “love language” yet she very rarely cooked vegan food for the family to enjoy together. IF (big IF) she did anything remotely vegan, it was just a small compromise for his little bowl and not a family meal. Mumma still needed her meat…✌🏼😏
I caught that too! Poor Aaron all he wants is a 7:30am phone call from the ex who is on holiday in Brisbane.

So true. I think she hated that Aaron was vegan. It was too much of an inconvenience for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She also doesn’t cook up big meals that the kids like either. Saves it all for random mates. The kids just get endless barbecues.

Reactions: 17
Not sure how which direction this tit show is going to go this arvo.

Will she drop 1k in Bris on a dress and go straight to the event and be LATE or will she go home and get dressed and go to the event VERY LATE?

Either way NO-ONE goes to a Gala event over an hour late. How bleeping rude is she? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That stupid brainless fucktard doesn't give a rat's arse who she films does she? The markets are at New Farm head, you are in New Farm Park, Teneriffe is where you walked from, shut up & look around you, you moron.
NO ONE cares about your makeup or your crappy rarely brushed hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she not dropping cash today like usual?
Never needs an excuse for a new outfit or for an emergency flight home any other time.
If I was in Brissy no way would I be slothing on a manky couch with that feral, I would be out seeing the sights.

Reactions: 17
Why is she not dropping cash today like usual?
Never needs an excuse for a new outfit or for an emergency flight home any other time.
If I was in Brissy no way would I be slothing on a manky couch with that feral, I would be out seeing the sights.
Same! I just checked its 25C in Brisbane. Perfect for going out.

Reactions: 8
Zoe Moss represent 🚨📣✌🏼
Old mate forgot to put the skinny filter on 🤭
Christ on a bike the stories those cushions could tell…💦
20332A04-BDDE-4D07-AAD5-6973F3DA0E70.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.