Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the sad post to get some engagement tonight if how she was so looking forward to attending the gala but just couldn’t make it.
The poor people paying to attend might have dodged a bullet Emmy stay home this ain’t like Afro beats

Reactions: 16
Her plane got cancelled this morning and now won't land until 6:20. 🤣🤣🤣 The "Gala" starts at 6pm.
Could you imagine the screaming down the phone of. "Don't you know who I am?"
I was thinking the exact same thing!

Imagine her chubby ass, pushing past people to get off the plane first.

What’s the bets that rebooking a flight is ‘too expensive,’ but she’ll buy some hideous bodycon gown, to wear on the plane and go straight to the event

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is that where the Noosa yogurt comes from? Also, so funny when she kept pretending to be grossed out by the things he was saying when you know she and her gross sister have spoken about worse - remember the giant clit talk?
I thought the exact same thing. CH says it and she thinks it is gross. She or SallySue says it in the while eating crisps in the pantry and they giggle like 12 year olds while talking smut. Pick a lane Amy!

• Haha
Why would you book a random 24 hour trip to a “friend” who you don’t even watch their stories or mention them ever, when you’ve got a “gala” to go to. She could have gone to see him at anytime as there wasn’t any particular event on

Reactions: 26
Oh I am loving this! Cancelled flight, trying to find BrisFezza at the park run.

CH hates people. He probably wants EL gone ASAP.

Also she has no idea what time her flight was. As the "6am" flight departed.

However there is one afternoon flight that is delayed. ZimLou will be very late to the Gala. I love how she's going to sit in a plane with her makeup and hair done. If she could she would just wear her robe with bra and gbanger underneath.
Screenshot_20230422_072125_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nooooo! I hoped Sean Szeps would’ve had better taste than to follow (let alone comment) on #SkankyLou 😏

5E4C2C67-32BC-498C-A1BC-D8477F0555D9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Our Zimbabwean via Port Melbourne resident is going to the ZimGala! View attachment 2116849
It takes 40 mins to get from the airport to there. Add in disembarking, car etc. This is too fun. One of my parents is a migrant and we used to go to community nights like this ALL the time. She's going to stick out. I wonder if she can speak an iota of any of the languages spoken in Zimbabwe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I am loving this! Cancelled flight, trying to find BrisFezza at the park run.

However there is one afternoon flight that is delayed. ZimLou will be very late to the Gala. I love how she's going to sit in a plane with her makeup and hair done. If she could she would just wear her robe with bra and gbanger underneath.View attachment 2118161
Any chance that she knows her cancelled flight is now delayed? I love this for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was thinking the exact same thing!

Imagine her chubby ass, pushing past people to get off the plane first.

What’s the bets that rebooking a flight is ‘too expensive,’ but she’ll buy some hideous bodycon gown, to wear on the plane and go straight to the event
That was my thought too.

Reactions: 4
I bleeping hope she gets exposed for her dad being a white Zimbabwean and she’s never been there, never lived there, never embraced the people or culture before she banged a black guy and got hooked on Afrobeats.
she will look a fool as the whitest person there.
This!

I see it as disrespectful to the community. It's their night to celebrate their culture and people. Not an opportunity for EL to showcase her Afro fusion dance moves she learnt on a pier.

Reactions: 26

However there is one afternoon flight that is delayed. ZimLou will be very late to the Gala. I love how she's going to sit in a plane with her makeup and hair done. If she could she would just wear her robe with bra and gbanger underneath.View attachment 2118161
Sounds like she was flying Jetstar on the return.

Also, she said her flight departs at 3, and she doesn't land until 6.20.....it doesn't take 3 hours 20 to fly from BNE to MEL.....

Reactions: 7
Dress to impress 😬 I’m thinking a Bianca and Bridget gown for our Port Melbourne Curb-side Supermodel ✌🏻Roll out the red carpet you have a Sell-ebrity coming your way! Maybe ELL is going to do a performance? 🙏📿View attachment 2117876
Curb-side model 😂😂

“I was invited to the Zim Gala”

Nah bish, the event co-ordinator just slid a generic ‘invite’ into your inbox along with all the other thirsty, middle aged, single and ready to mingle Mummas. You’re not special.

Any of you Fezzas belong to the ASU and can organise a baggage handler strike at BrisVegas airport today??

1682122927281.gif

• Haha
My theory:
BrisVegasLou booked the Zim Gala tickets when she was still masquerading as AfroBeatsLou.
Now that she's moved on from that phase and onto WhoTheFuckKnowsWhatNextLou, she didn't want to go and she knows she'll cop more tit for it, so she planned the Qld trip so she had a 'legit' excuse not to go.
Also a chance to catch up with JizzFeetDull, so she could prove to all us pesky Fezzas that they are indeed still friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is LL not aware that markets exist outside of SMM?

She is so ignorant that she is surprised that farmer markets are a thing and occur in every state in the country on a weekly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe she's desperate to go as she's hard launching her relationship with her newest "King"

I'm here for the meltdown later today 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CH wants her gone so he can be alone and get his creative “Juices” flowing again for his OF content

Amy Skidmarks is only attending the Gala for a feed and to pick up. whate she wears, it’s going to be horrendous.

I can’t believe the white clodhoppers had a holiday in Brisbane too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Hope you got a Parkrun PB to go with your shout out from Emmy!! 😂
I so wish one of the 'heaps' of parkrunners could have knocked that phone out of her hand & into the river. Today I wish I was still a New Farm parkrunner, what an opportunity missed.😟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It also sounds like she wants a free dress to wear to the Gala as she keeps saying she doesn't know what she's going to wear. All the other guests would have their dress by now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.