EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh looks like toady actually spent some money on her children and got them some new clothes and shoes. Well done loser doing the most basic fkn thing a parent should be doing!
Maybe she did read all the stuff sent into Influenecer Tea!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love this so much haha 😂❤
---
Mmmm creamy pasta after eating Wizz fizz for breakfast! 🤢
---
Packet Mac & Cheese like at dads house lmao 😂

how can a self proclaimed chef and a vegan have such malnourished children FFS

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I am honestly blown away and can’t get my head around why a sugar company would want to do a paid partnership with someone who clearly and almost daily says they don’t eat sugar!!!!! We’ve never seen wizz fizz at her house, in her hands, in her kids hands and we never will again! No one ever is going to rush out and buy the product just because she was there today. What an absolute waste of money by that company to be in partnership with her!!! Good lord! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Gnarly and the Chocolate Factory. I’m jealous. Willy Bonkas is living my dream today. Just a shame she didn’t get sucked up the chocolate pipe like Augustus Gloop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am honestly blown away and can’t get my head around why a sugar company would want to do a paid partnership with someone who clearly and almost daily says they don’t eat sugar!!!!! We’ve never seen wizz fizz at her house, in her hands, in her kids hands and we never will again! No one ever is going to rush out and buy the product just because she was there today. What an absolute waste of money by that company to be in partnership with her!!! Good lord! 😱
The way she kept banging on about nostalgia, and being nostalgic and bringing up memories and blah blah, it was like wizz fizz hasn’t continuously existed for the last 30 years and they’ve bought it back and this was a promotion for a re-release. It’s been here the whole time!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone like let's say her friend Charlotte wouldn't start rolling off the brand name of what they're wearing as they have nothing to prove, people like Amy do because they want to show off or fit in with a certain crowd, it's crass and everyone laughs at her but she still doesn't get it.
Yep I agree
---
Gnarly and the Chocolate Factory. I’m jealous. Willy Bonkas is living my dream today. Just a shame she didn’t get sucked up the chocolate pipe like Augustus Gloop.
I can’t stop imagining this now lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s just told us that she’s a crap cook and the kids prefer stodgy food from a packet over her home cooked meals, how embarrassing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We can tell you loved Wizz Fizz as a kid Em....

I love lollies as much as the next person, give me a wizz fizz over a slice of cake anyday.
But if we are up in arms about influencers promoting tanning and sun beds, should we be seeing a family, all bar Vegan Victor, who are really not a walking billboard for all things health and fitness, throwing back sugar - Wizz Fizz for breakfast - like that?!

I know it's a celebration yada yada, and I'm not a spoilsport for kids having lollies but fair crack of the ox tail, they don't look like they need another gram of sugar between them.

Her brother nearly died of a heart attack - she'll do anything for a buck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only one excited and over the top is WonkerLou. Sage & Camillia look so miserable plus embarrassed by her antics. The only one hyped is miniV. Did those kids even know what Whizz Fizz is in the Sugar free Hovel??
979F9C55-5512-42DB-82E4-3CD95C860DDB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
The way she kept banging on about nostalgia, and being nostalgic and bringing up memories and blah blah, it was like wizz fizz hasn’t continuously existed for the last 30 years and they’ve bought it back and this was a promotion for a re-release. It’s been here the whole time!
Right 😂. “People my age” umm I’m ten years younger than her and we had it as kids. My child eats it now too. The whole point of the tour was celebrating how long they’ve existed for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry, al
The only one excited and over the top is WonkerLou. Sage & Camillia look so miserable plus embarrassed by her antics. The only one hyped is miniV. Did those kids even know what Whizz Fizz is in the Sugar free Hovel??View attachment 2106616
The Children are wearing hideous outfits, mini Lou in front needs a longer T shirt & Sagey needs some plain shorts & a plain top..unless he chose that outfit for himself. I'm old, I hate jeans with holes in them.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

EmmyLou Loves #82 Early morning photo shoots, wake the neighbours in new boots, flogging fugly ZM clothes, in a 'pissed my culottes' pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One thing that really gets me going is people who think they are better than others. Why she feels the need to only dress her kids in designer clothes really triggers me. I buy loyd if clothes from best and less and Kmart. Excuse me Amylou we need to advertise the girls are wearing Zara oh even sage is wearing Zara (how embarrassing for him she needs to announce it to the world ) and the air Jordan’s who gives a rats what designer brands they are wearing. And ofcourse she’s wearing Zoe moss. I have nothing against designer clothes. But this constant announcement of sizes and brand names is triggering. Who bleeping cares
If your kids are in clean clothes that fit and are age appropriate then that is all that matters! Her poor kids might be in brand name clothes today but a few days ago all of Vs clothes were too small, worn multiple days in a row and dirty 😞 there’s no bloody consistency with maniclou

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.