EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel physically I’ll after watching her eat that marshmallow cone 🤢🤢 they are all so close to the products. No gloves and just shoes from outside. Eww.
---
Meanwhile in an ex bank house, at a kitchen bench circa 1978, down a narrow street with overhead powerlines in Port Melbourne…
6A35C254-422E-4609-879F-8E7839E86755.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I love this so much haha 😂❤
---
Mmmm creamy pasta after eating Wizz fizz for breakfast! 🤢
---
Packet Mac & Cheese like at dads house lmao 😂
Love the sly dig at ALove’s cooking.. 🤣
Everyone need a mate like AmyLou 😳

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Amy puts those grid posts in her stories to the side so people are forced to tap on it if they are tapping through her stories. But that last one just looks stupid

Out of ALL things to do over these autumn school holidays she does the dumbest tit. I wonder how much she was paid for this partnership. Why not use the money from the more family friendly invited events and collaborations to get a zoo or museum membership?!

Reactions: 18
We don't have Wizz Fizz but we have Fun Dip. It's that powdered sugar stuff with candy sticks inside to eat the powder with. I never could be bothered with the stick. Just give me the pure sugar right in the mouth. That's what Pixie sticks are for. Better than drugs lol.

• Haha
Out of ALL things to do over these autumn school holidays she does the dumbest tit. I wonder how much she was paid for this partnership. Why not use the money from the more family friendly invited events and collaborations to get a zoo or museum membership?!
Melbourne Zoo is free on school holidays and weekends. I don't understand why she doesn't take the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie, I'm a big kid that's still partial to some wizz fizz now and then, but I'm going to give them a year long wide berth to ensure that none of the ones I buy are made in that factory today after contaminationlou has walked through 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The way she says to V ‘no tell them’ referring to the camera what sort of life is that for a kid don’t speak to me speak to the camera, shove your sherbet up your clacker AmyLou.
Scouring the google last week for free activities….Mumma had this grifted event in the gun!

She’s as shifty as a shitwater rat! Isn’t Wizz Fizz full of sugar??
View attachment 2106289

I just want to acknowledge the wordsmithery of "shove the sherbet up your clacker" and "shifty as a shitwater rat". :ROFLMAO:
Catching up late today, Fezzas you've said it all about Wonka WankaLou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.