EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd photo. Her head is huge
These Zoe Loss Jeans must be extremely short! she's a hobbit and they don't even reach the floor! the whole point of the flared look is so they can be longer..imagine on someone an average height? They are probably that really cheap denim..i'll stick to my Levis or Acne jeans!

Reactions: 6
These Zoe Loss Jeans must be extremely short! she's a hobbit and they don't even reach the floor! the whole point of the flared look is so they can be longer..imagine on someone an average height? They are probably that really cheap denim..i'll stick to my Levis or Acne jeans!
5 foot isn't hobbit sized :cry:

😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is this exciting adventure with The Children™️ today? It’s almost 1pm and nothing?

Reactions: 8
That tongue!!!! Gives me the biggest ick!
Does she think its cute? 🤮🤢🤮🤢
In the word of Sarah Kearns, who is also a tongue offender, I CAN’T! That stupid pose infuriates me to no end and makes me want to go all Joan Ferguson on them (my Wentworth fans will understand 👅 ✂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the actual tit is this….
I'm convinced that what she sees in the mirror is not what we see (in the non-edited photos). She may have lost weight in other areas but her stomach is still very round!
---
Her 'posing on the street' photos are so old-fashioned.

A lot of the sites I follow have a white background so you can fully appreciate the garment on its own without any distractions. When you hover over the listing, you are presented with a different angle of the outfit ... it's great. E.g.: https://katesylvester.co.nz/collections/dresses-2

Reactions: 8
What is this exciting adventure with The Children™️ today? It’s almost 1pm and nothing?
It will inevitably be something #gifted that makes sense of the last few days of trips to Melbourne CBD, gushing over what an amazingsobewdifullll city it is….

Reactions: 17
Saw some influencers at a lolly place today celebrating 75 years wonder if these poor kids were so lucky to attend

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scouring the google last week for free activities….Mumma had this grifted event in the gun!

She’s as shifty as a shitwater rat! Isn’t Wizz Fizz full of sugar??
00B7287C-6FE4-468F-B78C-90A73E97FE0D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And there we are!!

Gushing over a #gifted outing for the children!

Seriously what is wrong with her? 🤔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The way she says to V ‘no tell them’ referring to the camera what sort of life is that for a kid don’t speak to me speak to the camera, shove your sherbet up your clacker AmyLou.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.