EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh looks like toady actually spent some money on her children and got them some new clothes and shoes. Well done loser doing the most basic fkn thing a parent should be doing!

Reactions: 32
I know we all hate the Zoe Moss stuff but I’d waaaaayyy prefer seeing her covered up in clothes that shield my eyes from her frankenbelly.

Reactions: 32
Sage looks thrilled with his free outing. Poor kid. He’d probably be much prefer hanging out with his mates.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
What the actual tit is this….
If she was a 16 in that picture and was 30 kilos heavier as she says that I’d the biggest load of bs I have ever heard. There would be a number of dress sizes involved there. She think we are all stupid and makes up these lies to make her narc self feel good. 30 kilos more is about a size 24 or 26 which I am and I’m trying to lose 30 to get to a 16 or so. So that doesn’t even make sense what she wrote. And this model is more like a size 26. Why are they all afraid of the larger sizes and ffs why do they constantly have to say their size ? This is more a size 24 at least

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Well some kids get to go overseas or on a little local holiday at any budget but the Love kids get to walk around a food processing plant ..🤣 ..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If she was a 16 in that picture and was 30 kilos heavier as she says that I’d the biggest load of bs I have ever heard. There would be a number of dress sizes involved there. She think we are all stupid and makes up these lies to make her narc self feel good. 30 kilos more is about a size 24 or 26 which I am and I’m trying to lose 30 to get to a 16 or so. So that doesn’t even make sense what she wrote. And this model is more like a size 26. Why are they all afraid of the larger sizes and ffs why do they constantly have to say their size ? This is more a size 24 at least
This photo I’m referring to
---
This photo I’m referring to
And this model is more like a 24

Attachments

Reactions: 5
When it comes to her weight, her size and her diet, nothing makes sense.

6kgs is generally a dress size but even if I round up to 10kgs per size, she should've dropped three sizes not two.

Reactions: 21
Figures, it’s a “nostalgic outing” FOR HER… and of course it was a free gig FOR HER. Those poor kids. Sage looks like he was only there because his old man said “cmon mate, it’s free sugar! Just try your best for your mum, ok?”
To be honest though, as a MASSIVE Wizz Fizz fan, I’m actually so jealous 😭🫣 don’t come for me. Im jealous of the visit to the factory, not of that fuckin’ thing screeching about it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One thing that really gets me going is people who think they are better than others. Why she feels the need to only dress her kids in designer clothes really triggers me. I buy loyd if clothes from best and less and Kmart. Excuse me Amylou we need to advertise the girls are wearing Zara oh even sage is wearing Zara (how embarrassing for him she needs to announce it to the world ) and the air Jordan’s who gives a rats what designer brands they are wearing. And ofcourse she’s wearing Zoe moss. I have nothing against designer clothes. But this constant announcement of sizes and brand names is triggering. Who bleeping cares

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For those looking for the multi coloured jumper a lovely family company called Proud Poppy sell them for $69 I would say cheaper than Zoe Moss prices

Reactions: 22
One thing that really gets me going is people who think they are better than others. Why she feels the need to only dress her kids in designer clothes really triggers me. I buy loyd if clothes from best and less and Kmart. Excuse me Amylou we need to advertise the girls are wearing Zara oh even sage is wearing Zara (how embarrassing for him she needs to announce it to the world ) and the air Jordan’s who gives a rats what designer brands they are wearing. And ofcourse she’s wearing Zoe moss. I have nothing against designer clothes. But this constant announcement of sizes and brand names is triggering. Who bleeping cares
Someone like let's say her friend Charlotte wouldn't start rolling off the brand name of what they're wearing as they have nothing to prove, people like Amy do because they want to show off or fit in with a certain crowd, it's crass and everyone laughs at her but she still doesn't get it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.