EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know those clothes she models end up back on the racks for sale, so which poor bastard is going to get those pink culottes that Lou wore, dragging over the wet ground
And the jumper that would have gotten damp in the rain and smelling like BO

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Awwwwww you guuuyyyyzzzz! We’re such ders! These are the joggers that will be sent up to the old people’s home in Rochy because of the floods, of course! Emmy Lou has just been waiting for them to be shipped, go on sale, not get sold and have a whole heap to write off donate. We were just a year early! OMG ELL, so generous of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I quite liked the cardigan too but would never give this cow a cent of my money!!

Also I am actually a S-M so if that’s the size that fits ol’ “size 10” it would be too big. Hate these labels that have overly generous sizing to play on their customers’ vanity!!
I like the cardigan as well (except for it not matching up at the back). This slug is not getting a cent of my hard earned money.

Reactions: 5
Why is Emmylous creative vision for a photo shoot ALWAYS on a road. Has someone told her once that you must always get action shots like crossing and road and she’s gone yep. Every photo shoot will be on the road, crossing the road, on the foot path, near a cafe on the road, zebra crossing.

I’m glad she’s not allowed to take pictures near Dumbarse and Funkwit anymore. Who wants to go out for a Sunday breakfast and be filmed eating your pancakes? Not me
She loves the roadside photo shoots as she resembles a squashed toad aka roadkill, makes her feel at ease

Reactions: 8
Fezzas is my new avatar too scary? 😬 I don’t want to give anyone nightmares
9B8809A1-9DAB-46CD-A846-0C46BC1812A1.jpeg

---
It looks like a slice of ham haha or skin!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Tell me you read here Amy, without telling me you read here.

Get snarked on for ordering 1 teriyaki chicken between three of you the other day. Cue today's stories of V with her own plate of scones and C with a slice of cheesecake.

Reactions: 20
Culottes are pants that hang like a skirt?
Almost all fashion sites define them as also being around the knee in length:
Culottes, derived from the French word "culot," which means the lower half of a thing, are knee-length trousers that are cut to very closely resemble a skirt. When this pant style first came about in the '20s, it was referred to as a "split skirt." Look for trousers that land at or slightly below the knee and have a very full bottom. Those are culottes

Reactions: 7
I like the cardigan as well (except for it not matching up at the back). This slug is not getting a cent of my hard earned money.
Someone else will 100% have the cardi and probs cheaper. The orange and pink one she had the other day is also for sale at a shop in my home town and $10 cheaper, they all get their stuff from the same wholesalers. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for y’all

Reactions: 7
Tell me you read here Amy, without telling me you read here.

Get snarked on for ordering 1 teriyaki chicken between three of you the other day. Cue today's stories of V with her own plate of scones and C with a slice of cheesecake.
I thought I heard them say that C was sharing the cake with EL?

That's a massive piece of steak.

Reactions: 8
Hope "town" tea rooms?!?!
Fark she's a moron. The list of words this slug can't pronounce is epic.

Reactions: 12
I thought I heard them say that C was sharing the cake with EL?

That's a massive piece of steak.
Could be right - I watched with the sound off.

The last thing I'd feel like after a 'busy' day with an early start would be half a cow... give me a toastie and an early night in 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So one week of holidays left so surely kids will be shipped to Aaron’s for the week (AKA going back home to Aaron’s where they live) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So this sloth has discovered Hopetoun tea rooms - also its right next to the Wittner Collins street store. She’s probably returning the 2 pairs of Wittner shoes she didn’t wear.

and can she please stop ruining my local - The Graham hotel: i was there last week, took my Son and girlfriend for a meal. No one in the dining room takes video pics. You are a dork , you friendless f***k.
****someone gift Vida a new track pants. Poor girl is so shabby.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.