EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What director of a company steams all the clothes for a photoshoot on a Saturday night, packs them into the boot of their car and gets undressed in the middle of the street to do the photo shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Honestly the unprofessionalism of this owner/director astounds me!! Those poor people who live on the street, the poor models forced to spruik this range, the way the cars are parked, the makeshift change room - it’s honestly mind blowing. AmyLou Macpherson’s model poses just kill me with laughter! Why is Sally not modelling for ZM either?? It’s been ages since she modelled. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Geezus, ol’ MoneyBagsLou does Hopetoun & The Graham in one day. Street modelling is really paying off 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The stupid little “thank you” when she’s finished her ‘segment’ to whoever she’s roped into holding the iPhone makes me laugh every time

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So this sloth has discovered Hopetoun tea rooms - also its right next to the Wittner Collins street store. She’s probably returning the 2 pairs of Wittner shoes she didn’t wear.

and can she please stop ruining my local - The Graham hotel: i was there last week, took my Son and girlfriend for a meal. No one in the dining room takes video pics. You are a dork , you friendless f***k.
****someone gift Vida a new track pants. Poor girl is so shabby.
My local too. Always been slightly disappointed when I don’t see her there, but I don’t want her to ruin the night either.

Reactions: 11
Maaaaateeeee if this was right outside my house early on a Sunday morning you bet I’d let my dog out and/or just stand in front of my house death staring drinking my coffee. So rude!
That’s way too nice, I would be telling them to get the duck away from my house :ROFLMAO:

When she went for afternoon tea with the girls, did she really leave her 7 year old daughter at the table by herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So why isn't her sister in the photoshoot? There is only girls larger than amylou. Deliberate? I think so... i think she thinks she's the token skinny girl now!

Reactions: 26
That reminds me… I have a foot mask I wanna do.
You and me both 😂. It’s been sitting on my coffee table since Christmas, but my kids don’t sleep and even popping on a 15 minute face mask wakes them up immediately. Not sure I’ll ever get a free two hours for my feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop filming yourself talking with food in your mouth you feral pig

View attachment 2104351
It’s so gross and triggering 😆
---
That’s way too nice, I would be telling them to get the duck away from my house :ROFLMAO:

When she went for afternoon tea with the girls, did she really leave her 7 year old daughter at the table by herself?
Look to be honest I’d probably anonymously yell out ‘would you shut the duck up’ or just drive up and down the street constantly interrupting their shoot 😂 I’m petty and passive aggressive 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Almost all fashion sites define them as also being around the knee in length:
Culottes, derived from the French word "culot," which means the lower half of a thing, are knee-length trousers that are cut to very closely resemble a skirt. When this pant style first came about in the '20s, it was referred to as a "split skirt." Look for trousers that land at or slightly below the knee and have a very full bottom. Those are culottes
What Amylou is "modeling" are palazzo pants.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s now over sharing the kids with throwbacks and taking them out to share a bowl of chicken and a cake. Trying to look like a good “mum”. That ship sailed Amy. You are a horrible mother.

Reactions: 24
Still trying to show off that she’s treating the kids… still only buying them a $10 cake and herself a $50 steak… babes not getting it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.