EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had lunch at the market last week. Brad walked past and i just happen to catch his eye as i said oooh look its Braaadddd. He has a warm lovely smile. Comes across very happy and charming. Full of charisma. Think he just puts up with Lazylou and she mistakes his natural warmth as friendship.

*** to add Vida really is her mother’s daughter.
*** EL talks about Gucci belts etc yet look at the state of her children. Not one fresh school holiday clothes for outings. Or any winter clothes. My friend has kids around same age as C and V. Easter they had on pretty little pinofore dresses, nice knit stockings and little boots. Hair combed. They looked so cute - i had outfit envy. EL kids just look slovenly. Yet mumma wants to brag about her gold chains, clothes, eating at the market non stop. Look after your kids first.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I don’t think she is seeing CH - she gets asked about him all the time on Lives but he doesn’t seem to interact with her at all.

Reactions: 2
How a “trained” beautician doesn’t know the name of beauty treatments astounds me.
---
I swear if Holme Beauty collaborates with her, I’ll cry. That brand is far too good and ethical. I’ll also have to toss all my products.
Holme Beauty’s products are SO good. And their customer service is amazing - the pump mechanism on my setting spray failed and they sent me a new one by express post, no questions asked.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
New here! Holy tit she's insane and I can't believe how many pages there is to catch up on. Why does she always have her stomach out? Like I'm concerned, does she not have a mirror?
---
And that son of hers seems like he hates her??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Holme Beauty’s products are SO good. And their customer service is amazing - the pump mechanism on my setting spray failed and they sent me a new one by express post, no questions asked.
YES! I love their stuff, and even the people they currently collab with (hello Clem Ford!). I pray they do not collab with skiddylou

The lack of a microwave still puzzles me.

I get that people are concerned about the health impacts of them, but I hardly think this could be the case for our Amy - she hardly is a 'my body is a temple' type.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New here! Holy tit she's insane and I can't believe how many pages there is to catch up on. Why does she always have her stomach out? Like I'm concerned, does she not have a mirror?
---
Welcome! Emmylou loves showing off her gut. She has plenty of mirrors and sees herself as a skinny size 10.

We have a pink wiki and a media gallery if you want to see or read more. https://tattle.life/media/categories/emmylou-loves.36/

Screen_Recording_20230415_112148_Instagram_exported_22108~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a friend who is coeliac, and she has a myriad of skin conditions so it's possible. She can't even use regular old soap or shampoo because of the gluten (which is surprisingly in almost everything). I haven't studied Vida's behaviour enough to know if she's malaise-like but my friend certainly was before she was diagnosed - she just wanted to go back to bed because she felt so rotten all day, every day.

To my eye, Vida's eye situation looks like an infection ... the little white bumps look like milia, which can go away by themselves but a very gentle kid-friendly eye wash and treatment would help greatly. If only Emmylou knew of a chemist chain that could help :unsure: ...
That would require Amy to focus on her kids rather than herself. Not to mention have enough interest in them to remember to apply treatment consistently.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Light stim thing near her eyeballs and caused her skin to go F’d but won’t do microwaves. Ooohhkkaaay.
---
---
He can’t stand her. It’s become glaringly obvious this year. She still insists on showing him on her social media. I have no idea why!

Reactions: 19
Starving? Make a farken sandwich, cook an egg, make a salad like a normal person EL.

She makes a point of saying she doesn't 'do' microwaves. She's used the Mitsubishi as a substitute, a whole stack of unsafe food handling practices and of course the light stim thing. Please explain EL. Fezzas are always ready for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe "she don't do" microwaves because she is really a boofy headed alien? With her hideous fake man made belly button cavity! Ugh!! 🤢🕳

IMG_0542.jpeg

• Haha
Bet if she was gifted a microwave she’d use it just buy one you self-centred cow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet if she was gifted a microwave she’d use it just buy one you self-centred cow
Yep
She doesn’t wan to buy one and there’s not one built into that kitchen (just like the dishwasher ) .. calorie laden curry for lunch!

Reactions: 7
It constantly baffles me that she doesn't "do microwaves" when, as others have said, her food practices are dodgy as duck and she's queen of making a tit ton of food, freezing it and then eating it later... She also always makes dinner early in the afternoon, like what the duck?! Do they eat it cold or re-cook it, so its nice dry?? Yum! 🤢

The other thing she doesn't "do" is eat tomato sauce but will happily stuff literally everything else in her gob.

I gotta stop trying to make her make sense 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she wearing something different to the live she did this morning?
Are the stories this afternoon prerecorded?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.