EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one she will ever love...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How a “trained” beautician doesn’t know the name of beauty treatments astounds me.
---
I swear if Holme Beauty collaborates with her, I’ll cry. That brand is far too good and ethical. I’ll also have to toss all my products.
Both her makeup and dark roots of her hair make her look like a racoon and she is looking so rough, oh and of course her hair is dirty.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I missed the live.. damn!! Bloody time difference
But why so much make up on a”Sad-day” morning?
But I heard the belt comment in her stories.. the reason she doesn’t wear belts? Well designer ones anyway .. (they go up to 100 cm) is purely coz they wouldn’t fit around her waist! Well she doesn’t have waist so what’s the point? She’s hardly a minimalist thin Hermes belt type gal!

It’s almost worth following her so I get a notification when she goes live. Hate that I always miss it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She looks so much better in that top with her gut covered.

No way can I be bothered with all that makeup and heavy jewellery for a Saturday trip to the markets.

Reactions: 8
Oh sweetheart, Gucci belts were almost 10 years ago now but good effort for trying. It will appeal to your bogan, tacky audience though.

• Haha
If she’s grossed out by Braaaaads tongue she’s going to be in a rude awakening if she sees what Mr Hulls been getting up to on his OF 🤪
---
Not that anyone would subscribe to their mates OF but surely he talks about it. I’m. Still not convinced she’s going to visit him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One of my kids is a little fussy but def doesn’t look unhealthy like Vida. Wonder if she is even celiac? Something isn’t right.
I have a friend who is coeliac, and she has a myriad of skin conditions so it's possible. She can't even use regular old soap or shampoo because of the gluten (which is surprisingly in almost everything). I haven't studied Vida's behaviour enough to know if she's malaise-like but my friend certainly was before she was diagnosed - she just wanted to go back to bed because she felt so rotten all day, every day.

To my eye, Vida's eye situation looks like an infection ... the little white bumps look like milia, which can go away by themselves but a very gentle kid-friendly eye wash and treatment would help greatly. If only Emmylou knew of a chemist chain that could help :unsure: ...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If she’s grossed out by Braaaaads tongue she’s going to be in a rude awakening if she sees what Mr Hulls been getting up to on his OF 🤪
---
Not that anyone would subscribe to their mates OF but surely he talks about it. I’m. Still not convinced she’s going to visit him.
CH is proper filth

Reactions: 17
More love quote inspo - keep imagining CuntyLou. That's about as good as it's going to get until you realise you're a selfish witch and the world actually doesn't revolve around you.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.