EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking videos of poor Sage just curled up under a blanket trying to watch a movie with his mum in peaceā€¦ it might not seem like much, but from experience of my son (same age/year level as Sage) itā€™s a rather intimate/ not for public broadcast moment for a teenage boy, spending quality time with mumā€¦ and sheā€™s bleeping filming it again, posting it publicly!
She seriously has no consideration for his social life.. teenagers can be awful about personal moments being sharedā€¦

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She really believes she is a model bless. Why are they shooting these culottes they are already on their site I really donā€™t understand her at all.
Needing some attention?
Why not arrange a photo shoot, make it in the middle of the street, make all the models larger than you.
I can imagine her pitching this genius idea "What, we don't need to shoot the same stuff again? We don't need to worry about details like that."

Reactions: 11
RE: sage
This is how I see it as a mother.of 2 boys 19 and 13.
Keep in mind i only have a following of 500ish on both FB and Insta, i am fairly active but wouldn't dare post a pic without their approval. These kids have no idea of such boundaries thus don't even know they can say no.
So so sad as much as I don't wish this on anyone interested to see where this shitshow goes moving forward

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks more like it's summer stock, are things delayed yet again?
The brands I follow are emailing me about "time for layering up"; "our autumn/winter collection"; coats, shackets, jackets, winter boots...and this idiot is going to be strutting down the middle of the road in summer cotton culottes that could never be paired with anything wintery (for Melbourne) in sizes that are completely confusing and a business that makes it very hard to return an item. She's desperately trying to sell off the summer stock!

Reactions: 24
Even in weird photos on the wall, Sage is running away from her!! So she frames it?!? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And its hanging crooked.... arghhh

IMG_0557.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The brands I follow are emailing me about "time for layering up"; "our autumn/winter collection"; coats, shackets, jackets, winter boots...and this idiot is going to be strutting down the middle of the road in summer cotton culottes that could never be paired with anything wintery (for Melbourne) in sizes that are completely confusing and a business that makes it very hard to return an item. She's desperately trying to sell off the summer stock!
She should have held on to all those old joggers that she tried to dump on flood victims in the height of summer. Weā€™d almost be back on track for seasons by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh poor Sage.
He definitely flinches and appears to consider covering up his face with the blanket when he hears his witch mother start talking to her friend the camera šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.