EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I heard a whispered “get fucked” at the end of that last clip where she’s heating the curry in the oven. Was Sage filming 🤣🤷‍♀️ or maybe it was just in my own head. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Forgot to say EL mentionedin her life this morning that she has a big Zoe Moss modelling shoot tomorrow. Look our Albert Park.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She probably saw them on DHgate anyway.
---

I thought she was going in the school holidays?
---
That Nike top she's wearing (Did she nick it from C's wardrobe?!) Looks like the Great Barrier Reef threw up on it.
VIC have another week. I’m in SA and we start ours Monday.

Reactions: 3
Not sure there would be a pole/mounting points strong enough to survive the centrifugal force LL would generate once she got spinning
Bugger… that’s just ruined a good Faith Hill song for me. Centrifugal force has always been about a great kiss…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230415_173100_Instagram.jpg

The only workout she's done is working her pie hole. Kids having party pies and sausage rolls, give them some bleeping fruit

• Sad
  • Wow
Forgot to say EL mentionedin her life this morning that she has a big Zoe Moss modelling shoot tomorrow. Look our Albert Park.
Its raining tomorrow. What a laugh that will be.
---
What time are we meeting at dumbass and fawcet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They probably had to wait for the F1 to finish, plus the packing up. I’m cackling at the thought of them trying to do a ZM shoot with cars zooming around in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its raining tomorrow. What a laugh that will be.
---
What time are we meeting at dumbass and fawcet?
The beach cabana could be on the footpath as a change room. It's a Coolcabana for all of those not asking.
Otherwise, she could have an Airtasker on hand to hold the Blunt umbrella over her freshly styled hair. All the other models and her staff can suffer in their jocks, she's the boss you know.

• Haha
The beach cabana could be on the footpath as a change room. It's a Coolcabana for all of those not asking.
Otherwise, she could have an Airtasker on hand to hold the Blunt umbrella over her freshly styled hair. All the other models and her staff can suffer in their jocks, she's the boss you know.
I’m still laughing about the airtasker goss on the tea page saying that she paid them $40 for a day - hope they get more than that, especially on a Sunday

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Snoring.... Snorting like the piggy she is....same same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.