EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why Limpy and her are always living in each other’s pockets. I mean, it’s great if they have a good relationship for the kids but when my husband and I divorced, that was it. We each moved on with new spouses and only saw each other when it was absolutely necessary, and even then it was hardly ever.

That’s what makes me wonder sometimes if there’ll ever be a rekindling of ELL and Limpy.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That family photo at the end of that miserable dinner is a sad image, sorry, but Vida looks so down & out 😢 it’s also sad to see C wearing another pair of the tiny booty shorts again, taking after her Mum.
Chicken wings and sausages for dinner hmm

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Seriously Fezzas, if this is the bleeping self indulgent circus we have to endure for her absolutely nothing 44th B'day - best we start bracing ourselves now for the big 5-0.
One can only imagine the prep that will go into that for this selfish slug of an oversized toddler 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I just took a selfie of myself in the same position as Lardy & Nadia (don’t ask me why) and I must say I was a little apprehensive as I thought I’d look more like Lardy as I often think I have a moon face 🌝 too! I’m happy to report (to no one that asked) that my head size looked more like Nadia’s (lols) yay 🙃
No lies. I was going to (will most likely do) the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I just took a selfie of myself in the same position as Lardy & Nadia (don’t ask me why) and I must say I was a little apprehensive as I thought I’d look more like Lardy as I often think I have a moon face 🌝 too! I’m happy to report (to no one that asked) that my head size looked more like Nadia’s (lols) yay 🙃
Post it post it post it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m starting to think her and Aaron are actually still together. That separate houses came about so she could film content without the kids or him around. Probably using it as some dodgy tax or Centrelink scam. He is there way too much for a couple who are no longer together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to think her and Aaron are actually still together. That separate houses came about so she could film content without the kids or him around. Probably using it as some dodgy tax or Centrelink scam. He is there way too much for a couple who are no longer together.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

Reactions: 2
I see Tarryn Thomas is back in the headlines. Driving while filming with his feet on the dash saying he is living his best life. We are the company we keep amylou.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That family photo at the end of that miserable dinner is a sad image, sorry, but Vida looks so down & out 😢 it’s also sad to see C wearing another pair of the tiny booty shorts again, taking after her Mum.
Chicken wings and sausages for dinner hmm
Speaking of shorts, we haven't seen the Daisy's Dukes for a while.

Guessing they no longer fit, not that they ever did.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Yep, it will be some type of tax/Centrelink scam to get family tax benefit single mum etc as she will keep her declared earnings low …
I assume they just have an open relationship….

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.