EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those calling out Limpy, I don’t know hey, I’ve lived with someone similar to Amylou, a lot is about keeping the peace when needed and giving a safe space when away from the narc. We don’t see what limpy does with the kids, or how he parents them, simply because he doesn’t film it and put it all on display. The kids don‘t live with her, they’re rarely there without another adult, as subtle as it’s made. There’s ALWAYS another adult. The sister is over keeping house - for sure a mental health visit. She isn’t enjoying spending time with Amylou, that’s plainly obvious.

I suspect Vida struggles with some neuro sensitivities, noise especially. If I was in that house, chaos and noise I would have lost my biscuits epically by dinner time and been ”put in time out” (dark room, noise cancelling headphones, no smells etc) until my sensory overload settled.
The poor kid definitely has something going on, just imagine living in the chaos that is that house (which she doesn’t, but spends some time there) it would drive me bonkers & I would need to have to have time out and I don’t suffer with any of the sensory struggles that I think V does, it’s a hoarders paradise in there, it’s all Lou’s clothes, bags, shoes & tit, all piled up in every inch of every space.
I would imagine when they are at home with Alove it would be much calmer, until EL decided she needs to film wholesome content with the kids present to fool her dopey followers he runs to her call.
---
$99 for those itchy ugly jumpers!! Ridiculous View attachment 2094131
Those jumpers are a friggen rip off, not super hideous, except for that green, I wouldn’t wipe a skidmarked g-string on that. For 99.95 you can get 2 decent target ones, likely manufactured in the same off shore factory

Reactions: 28
Lardy a bit flat today. Is all the attention from the tea page getting to her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is never as happy as when she’s dumped off the kids.
The story earlier about doing kids activities, she looked so unhappy about having to do school holiday stuff, but lit up when she mentioned getting dumplings, what a meal choice, yeah sure the kids would love that 🙄 V only eats the dumpling skins why would you want that meal when you know one of the kids doesn’t eat it.
But she got sushi and ditched the kids so back to happy. What a bleep. Her facials say it all.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just catching up properly. EL went to the wrong place! Typical. Nothing wrong with free activities, but it's hard to watch when she spends money on Afro dance classes. It looks freezing Melbourne.

And wearing a Christmas top in April. Just makes them look rough.

Reactions: 27
You know you are a huge tub of lard, when ur damn ear lobes are so fat they are even mufiin topping!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_0380.jpeg
IMG_0379.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is not a 12, but she certainly is a liar
farrrrrrrrrk. If she’s a size 12, I must be a fkn size 0!! Had a baby a year ago, am 165cm, about 65kg and I’m easily a size 12/sometimes 14 depending on brand/if I wanna be comfy 😂
What an absolute deluded liar!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just catching up properly. EL went to the wrong place! Typical. Nothing wrong with free activities, but it's hard to watch when she spends money on Afro dance classes. It looks freezing Melbourne.

And wearing a Christmas top in April. Just makes them look rough.
Not WKing for Amyloiu, but my youngest is ADHD with GAD —- if they want to wear a Christmas shirt in April, they wear a Christmas shirt in April. Somethings like school holiday attire are not worth the fight. Maybe limpy gave it to her and she needed Dad this morning? I think we’ve pretty much established Vida has some level of neuro diversity - so seasonal clothing should prob be taken with a grain of salt. Ratty, dirty, charity bin looking clothes however? That’s all on Amy

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20230412-161425~2.png

Her face in this shot is the face I make when she tries to insist it looks great

Me: Does it ?? Does it though ?? 🤔

Answer is obviously no, it looks like you got dressed in the last two things you grabbed at an op shop closing down sale

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And we have image two in the
Op Shop Closing Down Collection Autumn 2023
Screenshot_20230412-162427.png

What the ACTUAL duck is she on about ??? If I saw someone wearing this ensemble in public I'd assume they'd just lost everything they own in a fire and this was all that was left

• Haha
Reactions: 45
And we have image two in the
Op Shop Closing Down Collection Autumn 2023
View attachment 2094194

What the ACTUAL duck is she on about ??? If I saw someone wearing this ensemble in public I'd assume they'd just lost everything they own in a fire and this was all that was left
The cardigan may look ok with jeans and a plain top.

I don't know how she can size down in skivvy. I size up so I can breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The last time I bought a Satin skirt it was in Syndicate. Loved that shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely agree!!! For how much he has them we don’t see what happens when they are with him and he also has to work but still manages to be there for them and they are affectionate with him and him with them. I think he’s trying to do the best for his kids and the situation they are in. I don’t believe he just hangs around like a bad smell - I honestly think he feels he needs to be there to support his kids. Amy doesn’t give a toss about him - it’s obvious with the blatant display of meat in front of him, putting him down in public and even the grifted Easter gift. I think he needs more credit than he gets.
I agree that we don't know what goes on when he has them but surely he is capable of taking his children to buy some appropriate clothes that fit. 🤷‍♀️
---
The last time I bought a Satin skirt it was in Syndicate. Loved that shop.
I got mine from Cotton On.
2 for $30 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.