EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just took a selfie of myself in the same position as Lardy & Nadia (don’t ask me why) and I must say I was a little apprehensive as I thought I’d look more like Lardy as I often think I have a moon face 🌝 too! I’m happy to report (to no one that asked) that my head size looked more like Nadia’s (lols) yay 🙃
I came here to say I did the same thing. And I’m same height and apparently weigh a bit more than her now (well what weight she said she was a while ago) and while my face is round, I do have space between my neck/shoulders and my chin.
Also raced here after seeing the influencer tea post. Had to restrain myself from doing mass submissions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yo Yo EL, we have these weird devices, you may have heard of... iphones... lol where you can actually type into for other things other than African dances near me....
And where to find BBC......

Anywho , I took the liberty and 2 seconds of my life, to see that Melbourne is pretty spoiled for choice over the school holidays, with heaps of FREE and paid things for kiddos!!

Hope this helps , so that the children do not have to sit on the poo stained couch and listen to mouth stories all holidays!!

IMG_0344.png
IMG_0345.png
IMG_0343.png

Reactions: 3
I came here to say I did the same thing. And I’m same height and apparently weigh a bit more than her now (well what weight she said she was a while ago) and while my face is round, I do have space between my neck/shoulders and my chin.
Also raced here after seeing the influencer tea post. Had to restrain myself from doing mass submissions
I’m loving the page for posting up these clowns, don’t hold back, the people need to know who EL really is, what a bleep she is.

Reactions: 18
I am boiling the kettle, firing up the heater, settling in on the couch with a fluffy blanket waiting for influencer tea to shine light on our superstar 🌟

I really hope one day she will just be like duck this charade, I'm struggling, but we know that won't happen. She's done a Chrissie swan and is too far in her life to actually talk about the truth of what's happening behind the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m starting to think her and Aaron are actually still together. That separate houses came about so she could film content without the kids or him around. Probably using it as some dodgy tax or Centrelink scam. He is there way too much for a couple who are no longer together.
He's a spinless dickehead but he'd have to be a complete moron to be together with her with all her carry on with the Beats and her casual roots boy "mates".
I don't think they're together. He's just a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oooh Mumma is pissed that it’s school holidays and she has to do stuff with her kids!!! Could that ‘Happy Wednesday’ be said with any more sarcasm! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yo Yo EL, we have these weird devices, you may have heard of... iphones... lol where you can actually type into for other things other than African dances near me....
And where to find BBC......

Anywho , I took the liberty and 2 seconds of my life, to see that Melbourne is pretty spoiled for choice over the school holidays, with heaps of FREE and paid things for kiddos!!

Hope this helps , so that the children do not have to sit on the poo stained couch and listen to mouth stories all holidays!!

View attachment 2093848View attachment 2093849View attachment 2093850
Well done @YankeeRoo.

Emmylou thanks you for your assistance.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has had that blue tracksuit on everyday since Good Friday obviously the new obsession.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That family photo at the end of that miserable dinner is a sad image, sorry, but Vida looks so down & out 😢 it’s also sad to see C wearing another pair of the tiny booty shorts again, taking after her Mum.
Chicken wings and sausages for dinner hmm
Yeah Cs outfit for that dinner was terrible!
Very tiny bike shorts and tight singlet.
I'm not snarking on her, she's a kid... but how the hell are Lardy and Limpy okay with it?!

Reactions: 18
In regards to C and her clothes - I think some of it is the "in thing". She does gymnastics and dance and this is what they all wear. My besties daughter is a year or so older and this is what her and all her dance buddies wear.

However, it is colder in Melbourne than it is here in Brissy so parents should intervene.

Reactions: 13
Yeah Cs outfit for that dinner was terrible!
Very tiny bike shorts and tight singlet.
I'm not snarking on her, she's a kid... but how the hell are Lardy and Limpy okay with it?!
I’m not really up with young girl fashion, but none of my friends kids wear that sort of thing & it’s a super hot climate here, tight synthetic pants does not seem comfy at all.

Reactions: 6
My 7 year old would wear her gymnastics bike pants every day if I let her. But I DONT! And I certainly don’t film her in them and broadcast it to the world

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.