EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
27 orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet

Congrats to @MostSegsualNarc ! You win a years supply of potato salad and a mouth story if your choice!

Next thread suggestion something birthday related 🤪🎉🎂 LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!
Thanks for the new thread @Michy02!

My suggestion is in honour of my four year old, who makes almost as much fuss over her birthday as EL.
Happy birthday to you, you smell like a poo

✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was just having a chat with my husband about her, his first words were "what does her ex do for these children then if she is not providing them basic necessities like clothing etc" how fkn true is that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vida looks like the saddest child I’ve ever seen. She really needs some sort of help. Clearly she has fuckwits for parents. The aunties are doing jack tit to help. Meanwhile Mumma June is impersonating a sea slug.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Whoever the fezzas were that said she looks like a thumb are pretty spot on. And the jaw swing, couldn't help but capture that
She is hideous and has no sense of how she really projects to the world. Otherwise she would never post those shots. I am glad I see this stuff when I wake up otherwise I would have nightmares.

Reactions: 15
To be fair, there is not a single person on this planet who would look half-decent in this… jumpsuit situation. It looks like the bleeping carpet in Amy’s rental. Poor Jess. (Also Jess, if you’re here, don’t hold back…. we got you, girlfriend).
Agreed STT. It’s a horrendous bleeping print.
I am SO glad Jess saw the light and left Miss Piggy’s lying, grifting ass.

Reactions: 14
Look, I’m transferring this thread suggestion over from #80 to #81, purely because it was a very late admission owing to the fact that I have been unable to tolerate her fuckery lately. But it works. It’s a summation. And once page 50 rolls around, she will still be a blob. Feeding her gob. Chasing Afro knob.

Emmylou Loves #81: The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.
Please let’s use this for the next one!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Before and after
So I just took a selfie of myself in the same position as Lardy & Nadia (don’t ask me why) and I must say I was a little apprehensive as I thought I’d look more like Lardy as I often think I have a moon face 🌝 too! I’m happy to report (to no one that asked) that my head size looked more like Nadia’s (lols) yay 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.