EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know those clothes she models end up back on the racks for sale, so which poor bastard is going to get those pink culottes that Lou wore, dragging over the wet ground

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagining having to be in close range to this. That girl needs to be paid danger money (and maybe a manicure 🤣. I should not snark on this woman but those nails)

I also noted she blow dried the hair straight. Amy skids then made eggs. Then her hair had a senior Citizen wave to it.

EEE1CF12-333E-4B00-AB33-5278115D3571.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagining having to be in close range to this. That girl needs to be paid danger money (and maybe a manicure 🤣. I should not snark on this woman but those nails)

I also noted she blow dried the hair straight. Amy skids then made eggs. Then her hair had a senior Citizen wave to it.

View attachment 2103843
Yass her hair straight looked so much better!
---
The fluoro yellow zip is really selling it.View attachment 2103864
duck me that is fugly

Reactions: 9
The fluoro yellow zip is really selling it.View attachment 2103864
Coming soon, to a Nursing Home near you.
Will be great for the men, plenty of ball sack space there
---

View attachment 2103843
The poor girl was probably so anxious about having to go to EL’s she was nervously nibbling her nails for days, probably wondering if she will even get paid or catch an infection

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I quite liked the cardigan too but would never give this cow a cent of my money!!

Also I am actually a S-M so if that’s the size that fits ol’ “size 10” it would be too big. Hate these labels that have overly generous sizing to play on their customers’ vanity!!

Reactions: 10
I quite liked the cardigan too but would never give this cow a cent of my money!!

Also I am actually a S-M so if that’s the size that fits ol’ “size 10” it would be too big. Hate these labels that have overly generous sizing to play on their customers’ vanity!!
Barry Made has a similar jumper. They are not cheap but made in Melbourne, very ethical, small batch, small business.

Reactions: 3
Why is Emmylous creative vision for a photo shoot ALWAYS on a road. Has someone told her once that you must always get action shots like crossing and road and she’s gone yep. Every photo shoot will be on the road, crossing the road, on the foot path, near a cafe on the road, zebra crossing.

I’m glad she’s not allowed to take pictures near Dumbarse and Funkwit anymore. Who wants to go out for a Sunday breakfast and be filmed eating your pancakes? Not me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.