EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The slightly-but-not-quite the same pinks here is making my eyes twitch
And I bloody love the colour pink 😂

That pink on her nails though is foul. Clearly this supermodel missed the memo about neutral nails for photo shoots ...
Screenshot_20230416-140528.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Who the F is filming her on the steeet at 5.30am?! I don't know why she thinks this is good content?
Why does she show us so much “behind the scenes” content. Just shoot the clothes and put the photo on the website. I don’t see other fashion influencers showing us face masks at the car in the dark. Fake it til you make it Emmy. We don’t need to see how the whole sausage is made..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry Fezza’s, but I really want the cardigan.
Anyone seen something similar anywhere?
The jumper in the same pattern and the jeans looks really good on her. I don't know how she gets her outfits so wrong.
Screenshot_20230416-124521_Instagram.jpg

ETA except for the dirty mark on the new jumper already... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
So she’s on the corner of Armstrong and Neville (she keeps showing the street signs!!) Google maps tells me that’s just near Neds. Hope she gets a breadstick for all her hard work today

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Complaining that her new Wittner boots (for the “models”) were $200!
Buy a few pair from the op shop then you mole.

Meanwhile she definitely purchased them for herself & saw no issue with them being $200 then….

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So, I know she's a super shorty (and no hate on that) but those "culottes" on her are just "pants".
I don't know if the Zoeloss website officially calls them culottes or it's just Lexiconlou up to her old uneducated tricks, but someone should really look up the definition...
But hey, what do I know? She's the uber model and expert fashionista. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has the model got these on backwards? They clearly don’t fit either, I would expect pleated pants to have pleats.
They're awful, I'm glad the model is trying to sell them but they wouldn't be flattering on anyone. Cheap and nasty.
---
I had what appears to be exactly the same jacket, three years ago from Kmart. Same style, with the cuffs and the bottom in a ribbed fabric. Looks to be the same length as well. Bet it won't cost $35 from ZM though... 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20230416-153554.png

Reactions: 7
Emmylou and the other so called models are all sacks of potatoes trying way too hard to sell generic, overpriced crap!!

Reactions: 6
She's been spotted in the wild wearing her Zoe Moss jeans, white t-shirt and the cardigan - looking very short - walking down Bourke St mall with her two daughters - probably headed to Myer again. Pray for the toilets!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She's been spotted in the wild wearing her Zoe Moss jeans, white t-shirt and the cardigan - looking very short - walking down Bourke St mall with her two daughters - probably headed to Myer again. Pray for the toilets!
We need pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.