EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Fezza’s, but I really want the cardigan.
Anyone seen something similar anywhere?
Have a look at Kip and Co - they have oversized cardigans. I've got one I nabbed on clearance at the end of last winter.

Reactions: 9
Don’t you do it! Or we’ll have to put you in the naughty corner for a time out. No double yoker muffins for you. Unless of course you do a photo shoot on your local zebra crossing in your new cardi and maybe wear a fedora.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again… AS A BARE MINIMUM you should know when styles are available to purchase!!! My god this woman drives me up the bleeping wall. She’s just so dumb!!
This!
This right here pisses me off so much. I know it’s irrational but can she have an ounce of professionalism FFS?
It’s bad enough that she thinks she can’t wear ZM now that she’s skinny *snort* but she should at least know the BASICS of whateverTF they’re shooting.
Clearly she’s way too important to remember the basic details and why would her basic followers care, they buy her crap anyway? 😡

Reactions: 9
So glad Mumma had her hair and make up done! She looks same as always.... 🙄🙄

Super Fat and hideous, with a side of crazy!!

View attachment 2103493
her makeup actually looks terrible - what was the point of having it done?? What a waste of time and money. and the hair too, now that I think about it..
---
So those three new pairs of shoes she bought the other day are for the “models” right? Good to know. Because these boots look PPPPRRRETTTYY NEW to me…but they’re for the models, not you, right, Amylou?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The thing is, it won't matter how much weight she loses. She will still be porky. She just is. She is too old to fix that skin and she doesn't know how to dress. None of that matters but she bases her worth on it.
Please may I share Vida with whomever adopts her. I have ponies and crafts.

Reactions: 15
One of the tea pages someone made a comment about a now deleted yolk story - what’s that about??

You guys have been busy - I go to a Screaming Jets show and wake up 8 pages behind! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorta with you, loving these colours. However, for the mark-up that will eventually be put on this thing, I’d expect to see the colours all line up on the back.
38FC8E7C-FA7A-47E8-AC29-2965AF7A3FAB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.