EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I haven’t been here for a while… But, I feel protective of us Fezzas.. And, this just… I don’t know. I worry about our little safe space.
I know i felt the same. Like stay on your page and we’ll stay on ours.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Interesting she finally moved her shoot location from the cross road outside Dundass Fausset after it was mentioned here over and over.
There may or may not have also been some complaints put in to Council. 😉😉
Someone knows someone that knows the owner of Dundas and Fawcett who also owns a lot of well known cafes in Melbourne

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was just thinking this.Kicked out by council.So let's shoot outside random houses.What is wrong with a public park? She is unbelievable.
A park background would be so much nicer too. Is she trying to go for an urban Melbourne vibe? Cos this ain’t it

Reactions: 12
Great youthful skin for the big birthday!! Lmao NOT!!!! She looks 102!

I am 46, no forehead wrinkles! She has forehead crevices!!!

IMG_0612.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The make up is a mess, that nose scrunch gives me an irrational rage.
Where are The Children while she is flopping around someone else's neighbourhood?

Reactions: 7
Ohhhhhhh shiiit!!! Is Emmylou going from African to Wild West Cowboy/Cowgirl vibey vibes?!?! Lord help us all if she buys a lasso and a whip!!!

Yeeehawwww?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry Fezza’s, but I really want the cardigan.
Anyone seen something similar anywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The make up is a mess, that nose scrunch gives me an irrational rage.
Where are The Children while she is flopping around someone else's neighbourhood?
FloppyA was going around to look after the children. After she fed them hard egg and bacon muffins. God I am over the muffins and I haven’t had one in years.

Reactions: 10
For those asking about the kiddos, Poor Vida looks like she was dragged outta bed for a double YOKE egg muffin, and waiting on Aaron, also made to get up at butt crack of dawn to come and "watch the kids"

FFs its Sunday!! I feel so bad for Miss V! Can I adopt her Emmylou?? She would be spoiled rotton and actually cared for!

IMG_0615.jpeg
IMG_0616.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again… AS A BARE MINIMUM you should know when styles are available to purchase!!! My god this woman drives me up the bleeping wall. She’s just so dumb!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.