EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #82 - It’s school hols again, free city trips. Sunday ZM shoots, privacy? Nah, EL gives no hoots.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s not talking too loud… cos they’re setup, right outside someone’s house (looks like it’s the back / side of the house). I mean… love, c’mon?

Also, bet I could find that exact jumper in an op shop. In fact, I’m pretty sure I have.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So glad Mumma had her hair and make up done! She looks same as always.... 🙄🙄

Super Fat and hideous, with a side of crazy!!

IMG_0592.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
How long 'til she trips herself up doing her stupid cross legged pose with those pointy toe boots on?

Also ZM have got so much tit coming out soon. Even the boss/owner knows it's tit and is proud of it.

ETA I think it already happened she's changed shoes, I can see the toe rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting she finally moved her shoot location from the cross road outside Dundass Fausset after it was mentioned here over and over.
There may or may not have also been some complaints put in to Council. 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Interesting she finally moved her shoot location from the cross road outside Dundass Fausset after it was mentioned here over and over.
There may or may not have also been some complaints put in to Council. 😉😉
Was just thinking this.Kicked out by council.So let's shoot outside random houses.What is wrong with a public park? She is unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
she is a disrespectful troll making all that noise on a sunday morning outside those poor people’s houses 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She's right outside several houses. Dogs are barking. I would imagine you can hear her talking and stomping about. I would call the council and take photos/videos if I lived there.
Screen_Recording_20230416_080541_Instagram_exported_14575~3.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh, this is just delightful…. Once again…

Attachments

Reactions: 8
How long 'til she trips herself up doing her stupid cross legged pose with those pointy toe boots on?

Also ZM have got so much tit coming out soon. Even the boss/owner knows it's tit and is proud of it.

ETA I think it already happened she's changed shoes, I can see the toe rings.

Came here to say the same thing. Most hornet thing emmy has ever said

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor residents. Port Melbourne's Next Top Model is loving herself.
Screen_Recording_20230416_081643_Instagram_exported_33777.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.