EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly disappointed from the Influencer tea last night tbh. They steered away from anything controversial and asking for positive comments is weird - if you didn't get any, maybe you should just say that and leave it be ?? 🤷‍♀️ Pretty telling in itself 🤣

I mean it's their page for sure, and they can post whatever they want. But I thought it would be better 😜

Reactions: 28
Highly disappointed from the Influencer tea last night tbh. They steered away from anything controversial and asking for positive comments is weird - if you didn't get any, maybe you should just say that and leave it be ?? 🤷‍♀️ Pretty telling in itself 🤣

I mean it's their page for sure, and they can post whatever they want. But I thought it would be better 😜
Same. So much stuff that’s been speculated in here, makes us all sound unhinged. It didn’t really say anything we didn’t know, except she begged for a Landrover which is standard Influencer Grifting.

Reactions: 18

Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol
Ah come on, can't go teasing like that !! Make it as vague as you can ! Change some locations and names ! YOU CAN DO IT...!

Sorry, my desperation for actual tea got me going 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dis you Jess?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Dis you Jess?
Haha I'm not Jess!! I wanna hear from her!
I am mutual friends with another influencer who once did an event (that I attended) that EL was the 'MC' at. I am going back a few years..... this was when she would befriend anybody she could and then cry poor to them. She was always borrowing money off them. A far cry from who our gal is now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What an unhealthy looking family, those poor kids are packing on the weight and it's all on their terrible parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.