EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice in the video the kids standing back and the I guess instructors doing the spray painting?
I just rewatched it. So they have!

For $89 what are kids actually learning? Plus you have to pay $10 if you want to keep it.

What happened to that brand new tracksuit V wore to the opening night of &Juliet.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The model in the size 20 jeans needs to size up so she can breathe.
Why oh why do they need to stand on the road to model their fugly Zoe Loss crap, please can someone just sit with their hand on the horn til they get off the fricken road.

Reactions: 21
I just rewatched it. So they have!

For $89 what are kids actually learning? Plus you have to pay $10 if you want to keep it.

What happened to that brand new tracksuit V wore to the opening night of &Juliet.
Old mate Skidders probably left the tags on, then returned it the next day.

Reactions: 11
It's sad that this could have actually happened. Nek Minnit, V will be wearing it again after Slugworth reads here.

Meanwhile, as YankeeRoo stated, she'll put her in 4 year old tracksuit pants and gifted shoes from over a year ago on the wrong feet.

Reactions: 14
Watching LardyLoo talk about the free face painting at south melb market…is so cringe. For someone who thinks she is /strives to be a TV presenter, she is so awkward, over exaggerates her movements (to the point it seems satirical), constantly bobbing around. She has NO clue.

Poor V’s school hols highlight will probably be the free face painting :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I actually felt so sad for Camellia watching that video. She’s going to be a young lady soon and she’s stuck being filmed during the most awkward time of her life, pre puberty and she can’t take these videos of her skin, hair, outfits etc down and hide them if she wanted to, she’s filmed and put on display for thousands to look at, judge, pity. It’s just so sad. I think as a mother, the best thing she can do for the kids is to just STOP 🛑 and draw a line, protect them from now on. No more filming, occasional photo, but no more footage of them to the world exposing their fragile life to the world . It’s too much, it’s traumatic to watch. I feel so utterly heartbroken for them all. Why does she keep hurting them this way? Give them privacy and grace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Vida's eyelids are still so red..........................................for the love of God woman, take her to a doctor.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I actually felt so sad for Camellia watching that video. She’s going to be a young lady soon and she’s stuck being filmed during the most awkward time of her life, pre puberty and she can’t take these videos of her skin, hair, outfits etc down and hide them if she wanted to, she’s filmed and put on display for thousands to look at, judge, pity. It’s just so sad. I think as a mother, the best thing she can do for the kids is to just STOP 🛑 and draw a line, protect them from now on. No more filming, occasional photo, but no more footage of them to the world exposing their fragile life to the world . It’s too much, it’s traumatic to watch. I feel so utterly heartbroken for them all. Why does she keep hurting them this way? Give them privacy and grace.
I'm sure she films them to stay 'relevant' as a mother - her followers are such dipshits, they probably don't see how crappy of a mother she actually is.

They are her cash cow for sponsors.

Poor kids.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she films them to stay 'relevant' as a mother - her followers are such dipshits, they probably don't see how crappy of a mother she actually is.

They are her cash cow for sponsors.

Poor kids.
Oh they see it alright, same with Cachias followers.
Watching these influencers tit parenting, justifies their own tit parenting and poor choices in relation to their children.

• Sad
EL must absolutely hate having to actually spend time with and entertain those poor children. She must have really taken those posts to heart 🤣

Reactions: 9
Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol
Why not just say what you sent in to influencer tea? If you were happy for her to post it just post that here.

Reactions: 11
Mumma and Vida wearing the same tops as yesterday!! And allowing Vida to get facepaint to spread the fungal infection around Vidas Eyes on to other children!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Shouting out the poor lady as FREE for all come on down! All the while Mumma never offered a tip or suggsted maybe a coin dono for the face paint lady that is actually sacrificing her time and materials!!!

Vidas top is filthy today! And you know she would not have fresh undies or sheets for them! They are treated worse than dogs!

Actually Vidas top was dirty yesterday too!! Cmon you lazy slob!!! Its NOT about YOU!!

IMG_0492.jpeg
IMG_0491.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
The girls need a whole new wardrobe STAT! I’m sorry but they look like they are wearing underwear and there’s no way I’m letting my kid out the house in those. Yes for gymnastics but definitely no for a day at the Art Gallery in the city!! No shame to the girls it’s EmmyLou and Aaron that should provide them with clean and comfortable/ age appropriate clothing.

Don’t get me started on face painting when Vidas eyes are so red/purple.

Reactions: 26
Lol she’ll probably hang them up on her walls! Why not? Just adds to the mess she lives in.
She said she was going to spend the $10. Also, you know if she had tipped the face painting lady, she would have bragged about it.

And poor Vida needs some steroids or something similar to clear up that psoriasis on her eyelids. I know what it's like and I know the relief steroids bring.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.