EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol
Aloves Mistress?! I love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That face though, duck she’s rough
And the colour of her crusty hair is extra foul today. It looks yellow...
---
The shorts were mentioned here the other day, she wants to prove they still fit
If she lifted her ugly jumper up, you'd probably see the button undone!!!
---
The shorts were mentioned here the other day, she wants to prove they still fit
If she lifted her ugly jumper up, you'd probably see the button undone!!!

Reactions: 8
Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol
Jess, dat yoi? Drop a ✌ if it isc

Reactions: 7

Actual footage of LardyLou tonite, Eating her feelings and Never taking any ownership of anything!

Life is Grand ya know!! Yo Yo! ✌🏻
---
Also.. big shout out to Michael Kors 👋 for making the tackiest bleeping accessions and shoes out there.. including Amy’s wedge sneakers.. this is why she only wears Michael Kors on her tootsies .. coz he’s the only one that gives our hobbit extra height and leg definition in his fugly sneakers!!🤣
Meanwhile Vida has on
Miffy tracksuit pants from when she was 4 and her shoes are on the wrong feet!!!

IMG_0468.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Also.. big shout out to Michael Kors 👋 for making the tackiest bleeping accessions and shoes out there.. including Amy’s wedge sneakers.. this is why she only wears Michael Kors on her tootsies .. coz he’s the only one that gives our hobbit extra height and leg definition in his fugly sneakers!!🤣
Those shoes are foul. Just like Skidmark Amy

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Actual footage of LardyLou tonite, Eating her feelings and Never taking any ownership of anything!

Life is Grand ya know!! Yo Yo! ✌🏻
---

Meanwhile Vida has on
Miffy tracksuit pants from when she was 4 and her shoes are on the wrong feet!!!

View attachment 2097224
Ohh poor Vida 🥺
It seems she does this regularly, I‘ve seen at times wearing thongs on the wrong feet as well… It must be so uncomfortable.
To be honest my son would put his runners on the wrong feet, its easy to pick up, when you look at your child….

Also I’ve noticed that amylou skin always looks so grotty, too much of the fake tan I guess…

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.