EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologising for still having the Easter wreath decos up !!! Mate you still have the Xmas mat at the front door

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Who here was off to the street art class today?
I'm sorry, but I hope you are in the same group. 🤣🤣 Selfish, I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screeches she is wearing a G Banger to entire street and of course her daughter in earshot! 😡

Looking so rough and haggard!!

NO amount of derma pens is gonna fix that hogs head!!

I HATE this fugly jumper!! Its nearly as fugly as her!

They should change the name of it to Skiddy

View attachment 2096375View attachment 2096376View attachment 2096377View attachment 2096378
Why the hell is she wearing the crusty daisy dukes today? - it’s chilly in Melb today even if it is sunny.

Reactions: 11
AliExpress AKA Zoe Moss Suppliers?? Lmao

Hideous!! Who would wear this crap??

IMG_0428.jpeg
IMG_0427.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Felt jealous of Melbourne’s weather while I’m sat here in my fluffy dressing gown…but I just checked and it’s the same temp as my town 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What yo Fezzas mean?? Yo Mumma styled this??? Lmaoooooo!!! I hate white runners now!

IMG_0432.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
RE: Aaron - is it cheating if they weren’t together but still just living in the same house for the kids/financial reasons??

RE: Mum/warehouse - as I posted a few days ago, her mum is always commenting on EL Facebook posts and sharing ZM posts on her own page - so I’m not sure that Mum has an issue with her - I’m sure it’s NarcLou that has the problem with Mum. I still also think Treena is regretting coming over as all she’s done is be a live in slave to LazyLou!
Maybe her mum “invested” in ZM by lending money for the warehouse? And thought she would be part owner and get paid back or have some earnings from it?

Reactions: 5
Maybe her mum “invested” in ZM by lending money for the warehouse? And thought she would be part owner and get paid back or have some earnings from it?
I vaguely remember when she got the keys to the 1st warehouse , her mum was there with her…

Reactions: 15
The post on Influencertea about someone confirming she needs supervised visits with the children is just wow! 😮. We all speculated something was up. How bad does it have to be for that decision to be made? Also her face is so puffy today.. Lots of hayfever overnight.

Reactions: 8
I agree that we don't know what goes on when he has them but surely he is capable of taking his children to buy some appropriate clothes that fit. 🤷‍♀️
---
Probably does. There is a significant difference in how the kids look when they’re “catching up” with her whilst in his care vs when they’re with her. Amy is such a high level Narc she would insist on them wearing what she provided when with her. And then refuses to provide new stuff!

Reactions: 4
The post on Influencertea about someone confirming she needs supervised visits with the children is just wow! 😮. We all speculated something was up. How bad does it have to be for that decision to be made? Also her face is so puffy today.. Lots of hayfever overnight.
I still don’t believe this. We see her with the kids solo a fair bit. I do think they try to keep another adult around where possible, but I don’t think there’s anything formal in place.

Reactions: 27
That art looked very basic, for the price I was expecting them to learn something other than how to draw a sunshine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also no footage of where she took Vida, Prob somewhere to shop for EL no doubt.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.