EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one about Aaron straying would not surprise me, remember when she was always screaming at him?I'd be doing the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’d believe the stuff about Aaron as well. They were so on and off their entire relationship too. He’d try to chat you into bed with all of his woo woo stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do they mean when Aaron has been playing up for years? Finding it had to understand lol!
How can be when he is always around! Even when I first started watching they were separated and living in the same house.

Influencer tea has a lot more research to do. Like when EL bought a house without telling Aaron and then made him do all the paperwork. Aaron also helped set up the warehouse.

I think they should have left her Mum out of it.

Reactions: 11
I reckon that's a red herring thrown in by a Loopy Luva
I’m fascinated to know if there’s any truth to it. There’s a big part of me that thinks it’s not true, but that’s mainly because I just can’t see him having enough motivation to do anything, let alone cheat on Amy when they were together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we seen her hayfever this morning orvis she headed to the lawyers office.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of those tidbits sent to influencertea seemed to use this forum as their reference point when a lot of what’s said here is pure speculation so I’d be taking a lot of those messages with a grain of salt. The ones that quote a legitimately source though… 😳😳

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Aaron was or at least did cheat. There were ages they didn’t even share a room. At least once a week she detailed a ‘barny’ they’d had. She was awful to him, likely making him feel pretty low and with no self worth - finding some value in someone wanting him is fairly understandable.

Reactions: 29
The tongue, the tongue 🤢🤢🤢 I just can’t, she is utterly insufferable.
Whoever said she would double down was spot on (edit - it was @Johnnygirl)

There is something seriously wrong with her.

Reactions: 22
RE: Aaron - is it cheating if they weren’t together but still just living in the same house for the kids/financial reasons??

RE: Mum/warehouse - as I posted a few days ago, her mum is always commenting on EL Facebook posts and sharing ZM posts on her own page - so I’m not sure that Mum has an issue with her - I’m sure it’s NarcLou that has the problem with Mum. I still also think Treena is regretting coming over as all she’s done is be a live in slave to LazyLou!

Reactions: 26
Oh dear, mumma is posting inspirational quotes at 4:30 am. No doubt reading Influencer Tea. I’m predicting wicked hayfever in South Melbourne today.
Was just coming to say the same lol - throwback photos and inspo quotes at 4am. Tough night, LouLou? 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The crusty booty shorts are back, everyone wave to crazy Amy while she reads here!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Instead of owning the fact that she is the biggest C....T on the planet........ Lets just all Put one foot in front of the other....... The day is going to be Magic! Everything is Awesome, Rainbows, and Sugar Doodles!! - Yeah BS it is!! 😂😂

Everyone sees what a crappy person she is. So I can't understand why so many are still too blind to see, and think she is so bewdiful and wholesome. 🤢

Only ones that suffer are the Kiddos, as the sisters seem to be oblivious to it, And Mumma back in WA has her head in the sand, and it really bugs me that she don't take a stand or say something involving her grandchildrens well being.

If we see it, Granny In WA surely sees it!!

But she keeps blowing smoke up Emmylous fat ass!! My mind boggles!! As I know or would hope , if my immediate family, friends and possibly the public ,if I were a scabby influencer , would try to step in and say enough is enough!

Child abuse is Child abuse, if she was belting them in public or on camera everyone would say wtf.... but the other forms of abuse they can see and ignore just fine.

I hope she has the day she deserves! Def no magic!! And by the looks of it, no work!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's spending......................$270 on the kids (Cam, Sage and Sage's mate).

Vida and her will prob end up at the outlets for another out of season tracksuit and dumplings for lunch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Screeches she is wearing a G Banger to entire street and of course her daughter in earshot! 😡

Looking so rough and haggard!!

NO amount of derma pens is gonna fix that hogs head!!

I HATE this fugly jumper!! Its nearly as fugly as her!

They should change the name of it to Skiddy

IMG_0417.jpeg
IMG_0416.jpeg
IMG_0418.jpeg
IMG_0419.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.