EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is interesting as she had a PR company hustle for her to get a free car as her old one died and she couldn't afford a new one.

View attachment 2094901

They sure got their collab… they recycle the pic of her and V every couple of years. The last however was 2020. Nothing since.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot to post this before….
Fezzas, I had a chocolate egg on Sunday. Just wondering when I will puff up by one full size due to the sugar intake. I'll be careful with clothing choices over the next couple of days, I really don't want to burst out of my clothes without warning.
Also, it looks like it could be more than one size, EL is giving the seams on her size 14 a solid stress test.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They sure got their collab… they recycle the pic of her and V every couple of years. The last however was 2020. Nothing since.
Wait. Was this on loan or did they actually give her a car? Or did she buy it? I would feel like such a fraud if I was just given a car I didn’t pay, work for or earn..

Reactions: 9
I am preparing myself for the scolding we will receive from the sister and/or Aaron "no balls" after she cries to them about people being mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But LiarLou had already sized down to a 12 but was really a 14-16. Does that now mean she’s sized up to a 14 she’s now really a size 16-18-20? So much confusions. And if you were going to buy anything ZoeLoss how on this blue planet are you meant to have any idea on what size to purchase to fit someone who actually buys things in their correct size. I dont even want it to make sense / I love that she screws up their sizing so those with half a brain won’t purchase.
who is actually buying when she says things have “sold out” for those people who are never asking
I'm a standard 16 and I bought a 14 in a ZM top as I'd heard they were on the larger side. It swims on me, so I could def wear a 12 in ZM - so no wonder tubroll calls herself a 10. Only in ZM, kids - def a good 16-18 in anything actually close to standard sizing!
---
I msged her to say OMG you should see what people are saying about you on that page, her reply was no thanks.
She'll be reading it, don't you worry about that.

Hayfever Central tomorrow for sure 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wtf is up with her cleavage? She said she scratched herself, But it looks like a scar or a second boob trying to grow?!? - So Easter made her gain this new weight? Lets think back... Suckling pig dinner, Free Croissants and Olive bread sticks at coffee joint, The midnite Uber eats of Chicken wings, The peanut butter sludge stew, The endless bbqs, the huge meat feast with the sisters of doom.... March 8th The International Womens Day , she had multiple chins popping up then.....

No where near easter wknd.... then the big chunks of meat and all the oil poured over.... this was just over the past month.....

The huge vietnam feast pre dinner she took salada sister to....... the endless potato salads,, the oats with budder, the special K under mounds of other things.... its all adding up

She is crazy if she thinks easter cake caused the fat to appear again!!

IMG_0408.jpeg
IMG_0411.jpeg
IMG_0413.jpeg
IMG_0414.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, mumma is posting inspirational quotes at 4:30 am. No doubt reading Influencer Tea. I’m predicting wicked hayfever in South Melbourne today.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do they mean when Aaron has been playing up for years? Finding it had to understand lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm a standard 16 and I bought a 14 in a ZM top as I'd heard they were on the larger side. It swims on me, so I could def wear a 12 in ZM - so no wonder tubroll calls herself a 10. Only in ZM, kids - def a good 16-18 in anything actually close to standard sizing!
---

She'll be reading it, don't you worry about that.

Hayfever Central tomorrow for sure 😂😂
So ZM is like city chic sizes where an xs is a mainstream 14?

Reactions: 14
It seemed like there was some stuff on Influencer Tea from non Tattlers?
We need to list these and then deep dive into them because they're too hot to not talk about.

The one that sticks out to me is the fall out with mum over the warehouse and that salad sister is here to intervene!
---
Oh she’s not reading the influencer tea posts at all 😂😂😂
Influencer tea would be able to see their stories.....

So influencer tea, if you've seen that she's seen your stories can you post a pic of her and brad at the pork event?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.