EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot what you can Fezzas, I reckon this page will be gone within 48 hours 😂😂
I wonder if she's seen it yet.
I msged her to say OMG you should see what people are saying about you on that page, her reply was no thanks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I msged her to say OMG you should see what people are saying about you on that page, her reply was no thanks.
She won't be able to help herself 😂

So far we have 2 positive responses.
Two.
One....two....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She shares too much of her personal life. It's not like we are making it up she spends too much money on herself, goes to The Beat all the time, private dance lessons and whatever else.

I still think that someone who has never heard or watched he stories need to write an opinion piece.
---
This has to be sent in by a fezza, it's too witty .
Screenshot_20230412_202600_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She shares too much of her personal life. It's not like we are making it up she spends too much money on herself, goes to The Beat all the time, private dance lessons and whatever else.

I still think that someone who has never heard or watched he stories need to write an opinion piece.
---
This has to be sent in by a fezza, it's too witty .View attachment 2094855
Alls I’m saying….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will be awake at 2am posting random memes then hayfever tomorrow, or maybe a no show
Exactly. How can she resist taking a peak and reading. Her ego and curiosity will get the better of her - any attention and notoriety is better than none, right?

Reactions: 15
This one is interesting as she had a PR company hustle for her to get a free car as her old one died and she couldn't afford a new one.

Screenshot_20230412_205550_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm tipping she will all extra and over the top tomorrow, it'll be a vibe, so she can prove she doesn't give a flying duck about what fezzas say.
Or it'll be radio silence and the 2.00am uploads as someone said earlier.
---
This one is interesting as she had a PR company hustle for her to get a free car as her old one died and she couldn't afford a new one.

View attachment 2094901

It's the beret for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emmylou has always had a thirst for fame, she has well and truly hit the big time, this is it for her, her big moment to shine 😂 she better go hire a billboard, again.
A Billboard and of course a spot at the Pier for some celebratory African Jigging. “I’ve made it Biiiiiggg!!!….at last”. But I could size down.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.