EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far it’s things we have speculated on here but are they facts or just speculation?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Seems like a lot of speculation around things we have discussed & wondered here, but had no proof.
The slide about the guy she was dating being married, I never saw proof of that here, yet it mentioned a forum which I assume is Tattle

Reactions: 20
So far it’s things we have speculated on here but are they facts or just speculation?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ultimately we cant know if it came from here or outsiders or if it's true, but the speculation alone is enough to call shade on her whole scam and shine a light on her ways, outside of Tattle. She can't blame the fezzas cos there is no way to know who is making the comments

Reactions: 12
Influencer Tea is saving all these stories into a highlight called “Emmylou” 😳😂
Emmylou has always had a thirst for fame, she has well and truly hit the big time, this is it for her, her big moment to shine 😂 she better go hire a billboard, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember that time Camellia made her a card saying she hoped she got better soon? I wonder if it really is mental health that’s the issue and that’s why she can’t have the kids unsupervised??

Reactions: 24
And we have image two in the
Op Shop Closing Down Collection Autumn 2023
View attachment 2094194

What the ACTUAL duck is she on about ??? If I saw someone wearing this ensemble in public I'd assume they'd just lost everything they own in a fire and this was all that was left
And did you notice the smudge marks on that black top? It's like a cheap top I would pick up at Walmart for $10. Lint sticks to it and every little bit of dirt. She charges way too much.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot what you can Fezzas, I reckon this page will be gone within 48 hours 😂😂
I wonder if she's seen it yet.

Reactions: 12
The poor kid definitely has something going on, just imagine living in the chaos that is that house (which she doesn’t, but spends some time there) it would drive me bonkers & I would need to have to have time out and I don’t suffer with any of the sensory struggles that I think V does, it’s a hoarders paradise in there, it’s all Lou’s clothes, bags, shoes & tit, all piled up in every inch of every space.
I would imagine when they are at home with Alove it would be much calmer, until EL decided she needs to film wholesome content with the kids present to fool her dopey followers he runs to her call.
---

Those jumpers are a friggen rip off, not super hideous, except for that green, I wouldn’t wipe a skidmarked g-string on that. For 99.95 you can get 2 decent target ones, likely manufactured in the same off shore factory
Those jumpers are about a $60 mark up

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The crazy will be in full force tommorrow. She will double down on her selfishness now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.