EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refreshing IG and getting nothing.
---
B
She has photoshopped and stretched the tit out of this cardigan pic. Such a delusional dickehead. duck me it gets me mad
Because she’s so small, she can wear the matching trackies C wears…..aren’t they the same colour?!

Reactions: 3
And we have image two in the
Op Shop Closing Down Collection Autumn 2023
View attachment 2094194

What the ACTUAL duck is she on about ??? If I saw someone wearing this ensemble in public I'd assume they'd just lost everything they own in a fire and this was all that was left
I've got a fit of giggles and I can't stop 😂😂
I'm just trying to catch up on about 3 days of Slugworth and this last line has tipped me over 😂😂

Reactions: 5
46AA73FF-36AA-47F8-9AFF-81D9891897CF.png

woop woop honoured to be the first fezza comment and for the record unreal fur has ignored my DM

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Did we know that her falling out with her mum was because of the warehouse?! New tea to me but clearly her sister came over for a reason!

Reactions: 31
Wow!! This is gonna be spicy 🌶
Let’s all agree to make lots of effort to comment and like these posts so the engagement goes up and then they realise how beneficial it is for them to share and post more about Amylou! It’s a win win, the tea page gets good engagement and we get ongoing tea - especially given the fact nearly no other influencer tea pages want to talk about Amylou!

Reactions: 29
Did we know that her falling out with her mum was because of the warehouse?! New tea to me but clearly her sister came over for a reason!
That was a surprise to me too!! Explains all the unanswered comments on her Facebook page from her mum too...

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.