EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah ok one long weekend makes her go up a size is this her soft launch that she can’t maintain the skinny girl farce

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I know nothing about weightloss medication, but if she had been taking something over the last few months, how long can you actually take that stuff for? I'm assuming it's not for a long period of time? If she started taking it in January, would she still be taking it now? Since she's admitted going up a size over Easter, I'm wondering if she is off meds and it's all starting to come back on?

Reactions: 13
It takes around a minimum of 7000 calories over maintenance to put on a kg... around 7kgs to go up a size, no blobbylou it wasn't just Easter that made you put on that much weight you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she was doing the try ons didnt she say she was wearing the S/M which is a 10-14 but shes a size 12, then when she was at home she said she was wearing a size 14 pants. Well which is it you dumb ass?

Reactions: 13
I know nothing about weightloss medication, but if she had been taking something over the last few months, how long can you actually take that stuff for? I'm assuming it's not for a long period of time? If she started taking it in January, would she still be taking it now? Since she's admitted going up a size over Easter, I'm wondering if she is off meds and it's all starting to come back on?
You can be on the injections long term (Durimine is short term) I’m on Saxenda and working with a dietician. I’d put on a lot of weight from a life changing migraine medication and nothing I did was changing it. I’m slowly losing weight and my GP and neurologist have told me that like any other medical condition, some people may need to stay on the meds long term. Others can slowly come off it and won’t regain weight. The main thing while on it is to eat nutrient dense food & work on healthy habits and not restrict your calories too low so that you are less likely to regain it. It’s a tool not a magic wand.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It takes around a minimum of 7000 calories over maintenance to put on a kg... around 7kgs to go up a size, no blobbylou it wasn't just Easter that made you put on that much weight you idiot.
The only issue here is she wasn't wearing the right size to begin with 😂😂😂

...but you know, she can always go down a size 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestions welcome Fezzas as once this influencer page spills it's guts this one will write itself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only issue here is she wasn't wearing the right size to begin with 😂😂😂

...but you know, she can always go down a size 😅
But LiarLou had already sized down to a 12 but was really a 14-16. Does that now mean she’s sized up to a 14 she’s now really a size 16-18-20? So much confusions. And if you were going to buy anything ZoeLoss how on this blue planet are you meant to have any idea on what size to purchase to fit someone who actually buys things in their correct size. I dont even want it to make sense / I love that she screws up their sizing so those with half a brain won’t purchase.
who is actually buying when she says things have “sold out” for those people who are never asking

Reactions: 17
Hey AmyLou just a little something between you and me eating a piece of chocolate cake over Easter doesn’t make you go up a size in jeans eating like there is no tomorrow over the past weeks however would make to go up a size.
Exactly! We’ve been commenting for the last few weeks how much she’s been eating, talking about eating, talking about how much she’s been eating, it’s just been building up over the last few weeks and bam, she’s up a size but is blaming it on one piece of chocolate cake. No. It’s not from one piece of cake. It’s not from one whole cake. It’s from repeatedly eating so much food in multiple sittings. It’s called rebounding from the ridiculous dieting/fasting/restricting you’ve been doing.
---
Can we please as a group agree to screenshot as much as we can from whatever tea is going to be spilled? Because who knows how long it will stay up before she cracks the shits and threatens to sue a la Cachia

Reactions: 24
Emmylou- I'm stacking on the weight again! - Also Emmylou - Going out to stuff her face with "the girls" oops her sister(s)

IMG_0387.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
COME ON INFLUENCER TEA, I cooked , half cleaned and showered! Making my ginger tea! SPILLL ahhhh!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.