Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
When it comes to LazyLou it takes a lot to shock me, however the suckling pig and TT in the same week is unforgivable.
Is there anyone on this earth who is more tone deaf to what is going on outside Instagram?

Reactions: 33

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Ok I have a genuine question! Why does everyone hate her so much? I mean the dancing 🤮 the crops 🤮 I get it BUT I’ve never seen so much hate towards someone! I watch her daily and yes some of her stuff I find cringey as faarrrrrk but is there more to it? Am I missing something? Help a sis out!
I can’t speak for everyone but I found her annoying but tolerable until around 18 months ago. There was a shift when her relationship broke down. Her personality seemed to morph into an ego maniacal, arrogant self obsessed twit. Now she’s a really hard watch for me.

The giggling, dancing vids, vats of oily food, mountains of meat, laughing at nothing whatsoever and eye fucking herself now makes me rage more than it should.

Oh and turning the most mundane activity into an instructional video. Here’s how to make a rissole. Come back soon and I’ll show you how to buy potatoes at the markets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Michy02

VIP Member
I’ve only been following 18 ish months so I don’t know much about the NYC trip apart from that she went with Christian Hull and was there to get dance lessons for her 40th paid ticket bday party. She had a mental health issue I’m not sure what happened exactly. But again - overseas holiday for dance lessons it’s absolutely ridiculous!

We are going to be treated to daily preparation for her bday! Someone needs to start a Bingo Card!

* Colonic 💩
* IV vitamins lady 🧤
* nails 💅
* minge wax 🙀
* eyebrow tint 😟
* spray tan 🍊
* grifted Bianca and Bridget dress 👗
* ugly new shoes 👠
* more dance lessons 🪩
* ugly jewellery 👑

And anymore to add

Will she be doing the pier dance at her birthday party??? Let us hope 🙏
---
Aww Anthony has posted his BFF at the movie! 🤮🤮
61FC65DC-116F-4236-A808-90E91DD88E33.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So you buy tickets for a show on the day you are going and then complain they are in the back row??? Tell me you want TL to grift you front row tickets without telling me you want him to grift you front row tickets!!! 😤

• Angry
  • Wow

emmyglue

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but she is absolutely repulsive. I’m shocked she exists. How is this real?

• Sick

hotpussy

VIP Member
It’s the way she ditches her kids at the drop of a free movie ticket, spends hundreds and thousands on herself and neglects her kids, spends a lot of time with parasite “mates” partying it up and her obvious dislike for being a parent. She’s manic then depressed, attention seeking then coy, has no friends as she’s always got to be the centre of attention, her quest and obsession for Fame has been at the cost of her family.
Don’t forget the planned suicide in NYC for attention after she spent rhe family money on a shopping trip there!!

• Wow

Oxtail_spew

Oodies would have been perfect but hey wouldn't want to cut into Lou's self spending budget....
Right? We are by no means flush, we are struggling like all families, but my kids got the gorgeous Kmart version of the oodie and a Cadbury egg set from the bunny and pyjamas, earrings for my girls and a robot for my lad and another egg from me and their step-Dad. Didn’t break the bank and they are now sorted for our cold Victorian winter. It’s just not bloody hard!!!

• Heart

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
Looks like it’s the premiere of ‘Air’ tonight.
Will Melbourne’s biggest Basketball Fangirl and crop top loving influencer get an invite 🤔
Apparently our gal is attending and after DA BOIZ are stopping by which is why she has spent the afternoon making 50kgs of meat slop for them. Don’t worry she had time to give Vida a piece of stale bread for a snack.

• Sad
  • Wow

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
Did someone say it was Anthony’s jumper? Or was that a joke?
I did. It was a joke 🤔
---
Ok I have a genuine question! Why does everyone hate her so much? I mean the dancing 🤮 the crops 🤮 I get it BUT I’ve never seen so much hate towards someone! I watch her daily and yes some of her stuff I find cringey as faarrrrrk but is there more to it? Am I missing something? Help a sis out!
Maybe it depends on how long you’ve been watching her shitshow. The longer you watch the more you realise how much she lies and the absolute bullshit she spouts. A lot of ppl find her treatment or lack thereof of TheChildren™️ appalling. She seems to be able to push ppls buttons and not in a good way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31

Filthy and Unstable

Fucking LL has more front than Myers!!

She is flexing about taking the Salad Sister to a Vietnamese restaurant.🤪

Fuck me dead StupidLou, your sister was born in Vietnam, from Vietnamese parents and probably cooks better than anyone at the restaurant.
I think Treena has her own successful, actual Vietnamese restaurant in Margaret River? So if I’m correct, this makes even more of a moron of EL. More fool all those around EL who don’t use their loud voices and tell her to stop, it’s not that hard 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
Fuck me Fezzas, I’m 39 next week, was I supposed to be indulging in selfish beauty treatments all last month? Get my cat waxed to an inch if it’s life? Hoe down on some big veiny pork sword in the back alley at the Beat or what??

I best be telling my family 10 times a day about my special day coming up.

She really is something else this lump.
---
OMFG. I thought @AJAYA picture was a photoshopped one until I saw @Oxtailstew pictures.

Look at the size of that head and shoulders!!!!!

I'm sure a few fezzas will update their avatars tonight.
It’s fucking scary hey
---
Fark Fezzas, my new profile pic is kinda scaring me

• Haha

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Just in on the HS website:
"Troubled North Melbourne midfielder Tarryn Thomas made an appearance at the movie premiere of Air, the story about how Nike signed basketball legend Michael Jordan.
Thomas, who has been stood down by the club, looked to be in good spirits alongside friends at Village Cinemas Jam Factory on Monday night."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Every time she says “ohhhhhh mahhhhh garrrrrrrrd” I get one centimetre closer to cutting off my own ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 30