Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
There’s been more green vegetables/salad in the last couple of days than the whole of last year and this one combined. MasterchefLou saying how easy it is to prepare them and listing ingredients albeit getting half of them wrong while Treena slaves away foingall the work.

Kids Easter haul was appalling. I gave my adult (30+yo) more than she grifted to those kids. She should be embarrassed, but no, posts on the gram like she’s mother Teresa at an orphanage handing out gifts from Jesus.

I love that so many Fezzas have got onboard with their opinion of nutless spineless enabler limpdickalove. When I first gave my opinion ages ago, a lot defended him but time has showed him for who he really is IMO. What can I say, shuffled my Tarot Cards (thanks to whoever coined this) and read him like a Bishma.

Happy Easter or however you spend the Holiday. Thank you all for the constant laughs and keeping me current with all things. Surprised how much I’ve learned on this thread.

Reactions: 41

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Sorry but some of these brands are fucken. I asked unreal fur how can they tout to be an animal friendly brand but then send freebies to this tone deaf bitch who spent Saturday devouring suckling pigs

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lofty01

I think the difference in body language between sisters speaks volumes. Trina seems so much closer to and more comfortable with SL than EL.

FB_IMG_1681118198484.jpg
FB_IMG_1681118186355.jpg
Screenshot_20230410-172135.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I would like to see her wearing this monstrosity lying down on her 60’s carpet in the hovel. It would make me feel like I’ve dropped acid

3E5387D0-2815-460D-81F8-C3A62BFBD67B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Has Aaron been standing and hovering around since morning till Dinner with hand in pockets doing absolutely nothing. No outside life. He really is a wet rag. Emmylou knew it when she was with him that’s why she was always punishing him and treating him with contempt. He is one unmotivated sloth.
A man that stand arounds with his hand in his pockets (grinning) all day long is not a man i want around me. Get a life Alove.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Yo Fezzas, I messaged EL and asked her what she was going to put in her oats tomo morning...... This was her reply!!! 😂🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
It’s technically Aaron’s weekend to have the children which was made quite clear by the kids ringing the doorbell yesterday when they got there! There was no parenting for her this weekend 😤
His weekend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are so funny, it’s his weekend, every damn day lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Oh look it’s Sage! Amazing opportunity to hang out with someone that just failed out of a respectful behaviour training program. Imagine all the exciting things Sage could learn from him!

Awkward for TT to turn up to that film after just getting dropped from his Nike sponsorship.

Apologies for the pearl clutching. I usually don’t, but she got me this time 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Im blocked

So her best buddies mate Tarryn is in trouble again, videoing himself driving while his feet are on the dash.
What a complete and utter nob he is and anyone who hangs around and supports him.
She should be horrified and distance herself from anyone connected to him, but then again she has no morals

• Wow
  • Angry

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
All the money she spends on herself and she buys her kids a pissy little Easter gift. One small egg and one small gift each. She probably spent $10 on each kid at the most. What a shit mother she is

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Fuck me.
A month of skin prep for her birthday - 'you know, like you would do for a wedding, but for my 44th bday instead' 🙄🖕
Of course her 44th bday would be akin to someone's wedding day, so impordant.
Looks like there's a big African themed 44th bday pardy coming up, Fezzas - brace yourselves 🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36