Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
So Leah (does she look different to anyone? ).. was around after rhe “premiere” with all the E list stars 🤣 on babysitting duties obviously lol..
Time is shown on her watch so was obviously after and Lardy got changed into her Zoe Loss skid free house dress/nightie which means no gang bang meat festivities unless Leah also into it…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Wow what a big few days for our tone deaf Influencer.

Not only has she basically given the finger to victims of DV by the company she keeps and pissed off the vegan and vegos by eating the suckling pig at the Aust Pork event, she has now offended the practicing Christian by eating meat on Good Friday.

Funny thing is though, she is too ignorant to realise.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
There’s photos of him at the press wall and with Anthony a couple of pages back. Not sure where they came from 🤔

How many guys did she invite?! We’ve got at least Anthony, Tarryn, Eli, Bijan and some barber called Lachie.

View attachment 2076798
View attachment 2076799
---
Oh and that Kuzy KK guy too!
The scammer is being scammed 😂😂 I bloody love it!
They are grifting off her, she just think they are her friends lol all they want is free tickets and free feed every now and again, how does she not know she has zero friends, this gang of blokes wouldn’t even be banging her 🤣🤣 ah what a life, she’s really hit the big time old Skiddylou

• Haha

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
I am a self confessed sneaker freak. I line up in crazy lines to get a pair of Jordans, I set
Up multiple devices so when a pair drops, I have a higher chance of purchasing them. I am that person. And I NEVER buy from resellers.. so to see this nufty try to hop on the sneaker bandwagon is hilarious to me. She would have zero clue what Jordan’s she’s wearing or the backstory of her Jordan’s. She only follows Australian basketball (also hilarious) because she wouldn’t know Lebron James if he slapped her with his shoe.
Stick to what you know Lardy. Oh wait…

OMG she literally says to Aaron she couldn’t find vegan Easter eggs ‘so I got you this’!!!! What an absolute bitch!!! She should have added ‘so I got you this out of my cupboard that I was given last week’ 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Get excited your sister has surprised you but keeping looking to check the camera is still on for over exaggerated carry on.

• Angry

Black.bird

VIP Member
I feel bad for the kids 😰

Here's mum getting new clothes, going out all hours to whatever she's into for the moment, cooking up a storm for 'friends' ...

Meanwhile, they get stuff all. It's not right, it really isn't.

• Sad

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
Unless this treatment is a face & personality transplant, she’s wasting her time and money
She ain’t wasting her money - she just said that the salon gave her the treatment as a birthday present and for being a client for 10 years. I can’t even.

• Angry
  • Wow

AMY$

VIP Member
Ok I have a genuine question! Why does everyone hate her so much? I mean the dancing 🤮 the crops 🤮 I get it BUT I’ve never seen so much hate towards someone! I watch her daily and yes some of her stuff I find cringey as faarrrrrk but is there more to it? Am I missing something? Help a sis out!
Market research here Lou???

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Imagine how nice an outing that would have been for her kids - and maybe even Aaron as well? They'd get to go to somewhere new and spend time with their aunty who they rarely see ... win-win.
I was thinking the same thing. The only place the kids get to go to is the Market, Aaron's apartment and SL's house.

And turning up to Red Gum BBQ in a crop top. It really brings down the place.

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
God forbid Sage have a cool photo on his own without his insane, selfish bitch of a mother trying to make it all about her as usual 😡🙄

Also, for those who were asking, THIS is why ALove has no life - because this toe rag is happy to have her kids around abusers of women and practical strangers. She would 100% leave them with a total stranger if she was desperate to get to an event and had no other option (you know, other than staying home & actually parenting them herself).

Lou_1234

She has lost 450 followers in the past 30 days. 37 just last weekend.
I was in those numbers 🙋‍♀️ Like a few others recently if I finally cracked 🤯 I’ll get my entertainment here - it’s such a bloody relief to know I’m no longer counted as a ‘tribe member’ by her especially as I never was! 😁

• Heart

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
Okay kids go up to the Easter bunny and get an egg, i'll film it and screech about how gawjus this is, oh wow, i'll giggle and draw a lot of attention to this special moment. I won't model a happy Easter greeting to the bunny so you can follow me, like a normal parent. I'll screech about what you have to say so everyone can see me in my parenting glory. Then i'll post the story so everyone can see you being told what to do.
For this you get to have one small chocolate egg at no cost or inconvenience to me.

• Haha