Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think she takes the kids to the market before school because she's genuinely incapable of just being a normal mum with them. Unless there's some planned activity where she can disengage from her kids by shoving her head in her phone, she doesn't want to do it. So if they've got 45 minutes up their sleeve before school drop off, rather than just chat about their lives, do a reader, whatever normal things families do in the morning, she has to fill it with SOMETHING because she's manic and cannot parent normally.

I also don't hate her. I hate her in the way that maybe I'd hate a tv character - it's enjoyable to watch someone so despicable and duplicitous but it has no impact on my day or life in any way, whatsoever.

I will however compile an off the top of my head list of reasons I think she's genuinely a cunt of a thing -

her decade long quest to be famous. Not for any skill, talent or out of the ordinary quality that she possesses, simply because she wants notoriety and to be a celebrity., She's almost 44 years old. That's very strange behaviour. That this pursuit of fame has come at enormous personal expense both in monetary figures and time has left her in unstable housing, with very little security for her family; it's a decade of pure selfishness that seems to have no ending in sight.
her complete unwillingness to ever improve herself in the areas in which she wishes to be famous for. So she auditioned for MasterChef and didn't get on, did she do any kind of formal cooking training after that? To brush up on skills, to improve knowledge and then have a crack at auditioning again? Of course not. So she wanted to be a presenter, but that never happened. Most starting out presenters and journalists write and research their own stories. She is borderline illiterate. So did she seek to improve those skills to make herself more appealing as a presenter? Has she worked on her pronunciation, her vocabulary, or any single professional skill that might help her achieve her goals? Nup. Course not.
She plagiarised a recipe in a book deal with an actual reputable publisher and then fabricated a woe is me story of a stalker when the shit hit the fan
She financially profited from a global pandemic selling non-fit-for-purpose face shields at an enormous markup
She financially and emotionally abused her defacto partner for years and years, lauding over him that she was the bread winner and making huge financial decisions without his input or knowledge. This entire scenario was so manipulative and grim and if the genders were opposite it would've been called out for the callous, abusive environment that 99% of their relationship played out in.
She's a shithouse, neglectful mother who abandons her children at every given opportunity. I'm all about adults remaining being adults and having a great time in capacities away from their roles as parents, but the general misery in which she's perpetually in when required to parent vs the unbridled joy she has when they're not in her care is absurd.
Using past mental health concerns and apparent attempts on her life as a mere story line in her bullshit 'journey' to confidence is at best absent minded, and at worst genuinely perverse. Suicide is not a footnote to a waffling story of triumph they way she tries to play it off.
The current cultural appropriation which is just super yuck and has been discussed at great length recently and is everything everyone has said about it. Fucked, opportunisitc, sad, weird.
Her foul mouthed bullshit persona when she's with her sister that's seen the entire internet be made aware of her plate sized nippes, clitoris for days, skid marks, thrush, foul smelling vagina, etc etc etc. This is all done with no regard whatsoever for her children and what having that information out in the world may have on them and their experiences as teenagers.
Giving no attention to her children (evidenced by buying the wrong sheets for the girls, not knowing that Camellia wouldn't want to watch a RomCom etc etc etc), and her general low intelligence means she's missing pretty obvious signs of neurodivergence in her youngest which really should be being assessed and if a diagnosis comes, having plans in place at school and home to help little Vida navigate a world that is perhaps not designed for her to thrive in.
Absolutely most of all for me though, is her bullshit 'confidence' shtick that both means nothing and is entirely disingenuous. What is 'confidence' on it's own? She's certainly not confident in the way her body looks - she's had weight loss surgery, a tummy tuck, liposuction, uses filters, gets spray tans, fake nails, and has her hair dyed amongst many other appearance altering procedures she regularly undertakes. She's not confidence in the health of her body - she's forever talking about visceral fat and the need to lose weight for her wellbeing. She's not confident in her intelligence or knowledge of the world around her - often giving disclaimers for why she can't pronounce things, doesn't know about important issues; she gave up on reading Dark Emu because it was too challenging. She doesn't appear to attend school functions where she'd be expected to mingle with other mothers - she's not confident in her social skills amongst women who should be peers. It appears the only thing she's confident about is that she doesn't particularly give a fuck what people think of her as she's managed to reshape all criticism as 'trolling'. So she walks around baring her Frankenstein gut, dressing in things 2 sizes ot small, and sad, lonely, middle aged women with their phones glued to their hands who are desperate to feel like they fit in somewhere, see her lack of embarrassment about looking pretty ordinary as 'inspiring'. They're not inspired to behave in a similar way, but they look at her and think "well if she can buy a coffee looking like a trollop, I suppose it's not such a big deal to put some bathers on and enjoy time at the beach with my kids." They then feel good about themselves and attribute that feeling to AmyLou having 'inspired' them with her 'confidence'. It's bullshit, it lacks introversion and critical thinking, and cunning little snakey Amy is smart enough to capitalise on the insecurities of women and laugh her way to the bank over it.

Apologies for the long long rant, but honestly, this woman is a horrible horrible person and watching her flail about in life is a genuine delight to me. I don't hate her coz I don't give enough of a fuck about her, but my lord is it amusing to watch her lies and dumpster fire of a life be broadcast for free, almost 24 hours a day, every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I think she takes the kids to the market before school because she's genuinely incapable of just being a normal mum with them. Unless there's some planned activity where she can disengage from her kids by shoving her head in her phone, she doesn't want to do it. So if they've got 45 minutes up their sleeve before school drop off, rather than just chat about their lives, do a reader, whatever normal things families do in the morning, she has to fill it with SOMETHING because she's manic and cannot parent normally.

I also don't hate her. I hate her in the way that maybe I'd hate a tv character - it's enjoyable to watch someone so despicable and duplicitous but it has no impact on my day or life in any way, whatsoever.

I will however compile an off the top of my head list of reasons I think she's genuinely a cunt of a thing -

her decade long quest to be famous. Not for any skill, talent or out of the ordinary quality that she possesses, simply because she wants notoriety and to be a celebrity., She's almost 44 years old. That's very strange behaviour. That this pursuit of fame has come at enormous personal expense both in monetary figures and time has left her in unstable housing, with very little security for her family; it's a decade of pure selfishness that seems to have no ending in sight.
her complete unwillingness to ever improve herself in the areas in which she wishes to be famous for. So she auditioned for MasterChef and didn't get on, did she do any kind of formal cooking training after that? To brush up on skills, to improve knowledge and then have a crack at auditioning again? Of course not. So she wanted to be a presenter, but that never happened. Most starting out presenters and journalists write and research their own stories. She is borderline illiterate. So did she seek to improve those skills to make herself more appealing as a presenter? Has she worked on her pronunciation, her vocabulary, or any single professional skill that might help her achieve her goals? Nup. Course not.
She plagiarised a recipe in a book deal with an actual reputable publisher and then fabricated a woe is me story of a stalker when the shit hit the fan
She financially profited from a global pandemic selling non-fit-for-purpose face shields at an enormous markup
She financially and emotionally abused her defacto partner for years and years, lauding over him that she was the bread winner and making huge financial decisions without his input or knowledge. This entire scenario was so manipulative and grim and if the genders were opposite it would've been called out for the callous, abusive environment that 99% of their relationship played out in.
She's a shithouse, neglectful mother who abandons her children at every given opportunity. I'm all about adults remaining being adults and having a great time in capacities away from their roles as parents, but the general misery in which she's perpetually in when required to parent vs the unbridled joy she has when they're not in her care is absurd.
Using past mental health concerns and apparent attempts on her life as a mere story line in her bullshit 'journey' to confidence is at best absent minded, and at worst genuinely perverse. Suicide is not a footnote to a waffling story of triumph they way she tries to play it off.
The current cultural appropriation which is just super yuck and has been discussed at great length recently and is everything everyone has said about it. Fucked, opportunisitc, sad, weird.
Her foul mouthed bullshit persona when she's with her sister that's seen the entire internet be made aware of her plate sized nippes, clitoris for days, skid marks, thrush, foul smelling vagina, etc etc etc. This is all done with no regard whatsoever for her children and what having that information out in the world may have on them and their experiences as teenagers.
Giving no attention to her children (evidenced by buying the wrong sheets for the girls, not knowing that Camellia wouldn't want to watch a RomCom etc etc etc), and her general low intelligence means she's missing pretty obvious signs of neurodivergence in her youngest which really should be being assessed and if a diagnosis comes, having plans in place at school and home to help little Vida navigate a world that is perhaps not designed for her to thrive in.
Absolutely most of all for me though, is her bullshit 'confidence' shtick that both means nothing and is entirely disingenuous. What is 'confidence' on it's own? She's certainly not confident in the way her body looks - she's had weight loss surgery, a tummy tuck, liposuction, uses filters, gets spray tans, fake nails, and has her hair dyed amongst many other appearance altering procedures she regularly undertakes. She's not confidence in the health of her body - she's forever talking about visceral fat and the need to lose weight for her wellbeing. She's not confident in her intelligence or knowledge of the world around her - often giving disclaimers for why she can't pronounce things, doesn't know about important issues; she gave up on reading Dark Emu because it was too challenging. She doesn't appear to attend school functions where she'd be expected to mingle with other mothers - she's not confident in her social skills amongst women who should be peers. It appears the only thing she's confident about is that she doesn't particularly give a fuck what people think of her as she's managed to reshape all criticism as 'trolling'. So she walks around baring her Frankenstein gut, dressing in things 2 sizes ot small, and sad, lonely, middle aged women with their phones glued to their hands who are desperate to feel like they fit in somewhere, see her lack of embarrassment about looking pretty ordinary as 'inspiring'. They're not inspired to behave in a similar way, but they look at her and think "well if she can buy a coffee looking like a trollop, I suppose it's not such a big deal to put some bathers on and enjoy time at the beach with my kids." They then feel good about themselves and attribute that feeling to AmyLou having 'inspired' them with her 'confidence'. It's bullshit, it lacks introversion and critical thinking, and cunning little snakey Amy is smart enough to capitalise on the insecurities of women and laugh her way to the bank over it.

Apologies for the long long rant, but honestly, this woman is a horrible horrible person and watching her flail about in life is a genuine delight to me. I don't hate her coz I don't give enough of a fuck about her, but my lord is it amusing to watch her lies and dumpster fire of a life be broadcast for free, almost 24 hours a day, every day.
And there ladies and gentlemen is our gal LL summed up in a few paragraphs.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@ActiveLies your summary has more substance than Amy herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

I'm A Sellebrity

So, today is the day I am deleting amylou. I've been a long time follower - back when she was still poor and relatable. I loved watching her share her budget meals and talk about how hard it was to be a mum. Today, after the cachia haul, the ridiculous Easter egg freebie, the repeating cooking content - I'm done!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

GemmaBish

Wears a crop top outdoors in freezing Melbourne then wears a thick knitted jumper to an indoor dance event. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Taking Salad Sister out to Vietnamese. SS looks so uncomfortable and EL can't help herself and drag the plate around, presending that SS can have it and EL will wait for hers to arrive.

Speak up. It's not rude to say. "Please don't film me".
Fucking LL has more front than Myers!!

She is flexing about taking the Salad Sister to a Vietnamese restaurant.๐Ÿคช

Fuck me dead StupidLou, your sister was born in Vietnam, from Vietnamese parents and probably cooks better than anyone at the restaurant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

BettyFord

I think Trina is really showing Amylou up in the kitchen . She's been there for 2 days and has made lots of great looking dishes for brekkie lunch and dinner for the whole family. Full of healthy stuff. Not a podado salad or oxtail in sight. Amylou should be ashamed and embarrassed how ill-equipped she is at feeding her children properly.

Reactions: 45

AMY$

VIP Member

This is quite possibly my favourite post ever on here summarises the entire shit show to a tee. Very well written @ActiveLies

• Heart
Reactions: 42