Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it’s the premiere of ‘Air’ tonight.
Will Melbourne’s biggest Basketball Fangirl and crop top loving influencer get an invite 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only recap one needs - our 44 year old gal pal hasn’t mastered the art of cleaning her bum after a poo and thinks skiddy’s is completely normal at this age.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Will Melbourne’s biggest Basketball Fangirl and crop top loving influencer get an invite 🤔
Yes, I think she has mentioned it and the "crew" popping around later for another form of sloppy meat.

Reactions: 12
I recorded the amy story but you will hear my voice i need to disguise it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently our gal is attending and after DA BOIZ are stopping by which is why she has spent the afternoon making 50kgs of meat slop for them. Don’t worry she had time to give Vida a piece of stale bread for a snack.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I hope she doesn't ruin this film for me. Family love Basketball, (meh).
I love Matt Damon and Ben Afleck.
Win win.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Today I saw a number plate that said FEZZIE and it made me laugh and think of this thread:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I just watched those stories of her opening those parcels.
I'm raging.
I get these dopey idiots send each other tit to be posted etc etc....but has this festy witch got a brain in her head?
Most of her loyal following would come from lower socio-economic suburbs/back grounds, they watch her daily living the life of Riley, then she salivates over her freebies. Have some bloody respect you fuckwit.
Most of your following woukd be hard pressed to buy a pair of PJ's at Best and Less ATM.
She could have just put a pair on here and there and thanked the CEO Lesbian for them.
The giggle, scrunching fat head on her...urgh.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.