Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hairdresser did her DIRTY!!! 😂😂😂😂 What a waste of Money just to look like a Vileda mop head!!!

The Moon toy would match her face! 🌕🌕

#SaveMiffy

Hoarse, Scratchy voice this morning.... Mumma been crying over that dreadful cut!! ✂✂✂

I think her stylist is a Queen Fezzza!! 👑👑

View attachment 2079014View attachment 2079015View attachment 2079016View attachment 2079017View attachment 2079018
Alove is like a bad smell stuck in her putrid bikini bottoms. For the love of fuck grow some balls mate and stop pandering to this ridiculous excuse of a human. His goofy face is as punchable as her dinner plate mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
I am LIVING for the Influencertea stories! Nice to see someone giving EL the air time she actually deserves! And who the fuck wears a jumper to a dance club?

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Has Aaron been standing and hovering around since morning till Dinner with hand in pockets doing absolutely nothing. No outside life. He really is a wet rag. Emmylou knew it when she was with him that’s why she was always punishing him and treating him with contempt. He is one unmotivated sloth.
A man that stand arounds with his hand in his pockets (grinning) all day long is not a man i want around me. Get a life Alove.
He is still controlled by Emmylou. It's hard as what do you do when you have 3 young children with a toxic ex?

Someone with a personality like Emmylou's love to walk over someone like Aaron.

Which explains why she has no female friends. As who will put up with someone like her that constantly puts you down? It's not worth it in exchange for an advance movie screening.

• Heart

SillyMare

Today I saw a number plate that said FEZZIE and it made me laugh and think of this thread:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The pollen count is going to be bad in Port Melbourne tomorrow. Spent her entire day making curry for the crew and the no one came over, so she ends up just watching Leah the babysitter eating her weird ice cream concoction instead.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Ok I have a genuine question! Why does everyone hate her so much? I mean the dancing 🤮 the crops 🤮 I get it BUT I’ve never seen so much hate towards someone! I watch her daily and yes some of her stuff I find cringey as faarrrrrk but is there more to it? Am I missing something? Help a sis out!
It’s the way she ditches her kids at the drop of a free movie ticket, spends hundreds and thousands on herself and neglects her kids, spends a lot of time with parasite “mates” partying it up and her obvious dislike for being a parent. She’s manic then depressed, attention seeking then coy, has no friends as she’s always got to be the centre of attention, her quest and obsession for Fame has been at the cost of her family.

• Heart

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
The only recap one needs - our 44 year old gal pal hasn’t mastered the art of cleaning her bum after a poo and thinks skiddy’s is completely normal at this age.

• Haha
  • Sick

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I had a dream about Limpy. We were at a waterpark and he was flirting with me lol and wanted me to go swimming. Flaps McGee was there trying to woo him with her bombies but he was far from impressed.

• Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Instead of saying “I’m giving Treen her first” how about “we are out for a beautiful dinner together”, she always has to make her point that she has paid or given someone something, it’s likely unintentional I’m sure as she’s just an absolute cunt of a human.
Thats because she is a social fuckwit, no friends and hasn’t learnt the social norms. She hasn’t had the experience of enjoying social company that she hasn’t either been gifted, paid invited, work/ad/endorsement. She thinks it’s special thay she pays. She is a social hillbilly.

Ok goodnight!! Off to pack for my holiday in the sun!! Happy Easter peeps!!

• Heart

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
Glasses on and gut out.View attachment 2087626
---
Of course she has to be the first person to scoff down the cake. Not offer anyone a slice.View attachment 2087641View attachment 2087640
and the size of the slice plus the cream and shoving it into her face before cutting anyone else a piece. She has been stuffing her face on camera the last few weeks, let alone what she’s eating off camera. I think she’s hit the other side of the weight loss, the boomerang back to weight gain.
Everything she gave the kids and Aaron were given to her. She didn’t even buy her kids an Easter egg. No winter pyjamas or new ugg boots, no Easter books or craft. No oodie for sage. What sort of mother spends that much on herself on a daily basis but doesn’t give two fucks about her children? It’s not like she’s strapped for cash based on how much she’s spending on the regular.

• Angry
  • Sad

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I know there's been plenty posted but I had to as well 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh that was the best laugh I've had all week!!
What is this, a size 10 puffer fish?!

Screenshot_20230411_182022_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Fuck me, no surprises that the biggest cunt got the biggest gift.

Welcome back Treasure Cat's owner.
We missed you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34