Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sage’s face opening his. Poor kid.

Fuck me dead she’s a selfish cunt. Tiny little “pressies” for the kids yet she happily forks out $$$ for absolute shit for herself.

Horrendous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

notgifted

VIP Member
Omg i was just scrolling…
Wasn’t sure what she’d posted. The first pic threw me. THEN THE SECOND!!!! Fuckkkkkmkkmm that’s our size 10 gurl!!!!!!

Plus I’ve had skin needling/derma does very litte in older skin (I’m 2 yrs older than Lazylou)
That’s is the view poor Anthony or whichever poor prick gets when they mount that beast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Maybe this is extreme. But I feel like if you have some form of written agreement between you and the influencer to share a product on instagram. You should be able to go to Consumer Protection as the influencer has failed to provide a service.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

makeitstop

VIP Member
How lucky are C & V they got to play with play dough their idiot mother thinks that it’s super cute for her 7 & 10 year olds, she is literally and metaphorically offering the children nothing it is sad to watch.

• Haha
  • Wow

notgifted

VIP Member
So in true form, she posted a story of reading a book on Easter Evening with her daughter, but it’s really a sham as she snuck out to the African Dance night, she’s a fucking pathetic cunt, can’t ever stay home and enjoy her family. Proves her kids don’t even live with her . If there ever was any doubt.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Fuck me, no surprises that the biggest cunt got the biggest gift.

Welcome back Treasure Cat's owner.
We missed you.
I cannot believe she got the Miffy for herself (oops I mean the family I am sure Sage was thrilled), the sadness in the children was on full display this morning, she spent less money on the children than she does on oxtail for her spew.

• Angry
  • Sad

Filthy and Unstable

Strap in Fezzas, it’s going to be the longest Easter 🐣 weekend everrrrr with Big Sista, Big Big Sista and Bubba Sista creating memories and inducing lifelong trauma on innocent bystanders from the Mornington Peninsula to inner Brunswick 👯‍♀️🥳🪩
E320349D-A390-46A2-AFA6-119611F48EBF.jpeg

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Instead of saying “I’m giving Treen her first” how about “we are out for a beautiful dinner together”, she always has to make her point that she has paid or given someone something, it’s likely unintentional I’m sure as she’s just an absolute cunt of a human.

Attachments

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I just watched those stories of her opening those parcels.
I'm raging.
I get these dopey idiots send each other shit to be posted etc etc....but has this festy bitch got a brain in her head?
Most of her loyal following would come from lower socio-economic suburbs/back grounds, they watch her daily living the life of Riley, then she salivates over her freebies. Have some bloody respect you fuckwit.
Most of your following woukd be hard pressed to buy a pair of PJ's at Best and Less ATM.
She could have just put a pair on here and there and thanked the CEO Lesbian for them.
The giggle, scrunching fat head on her...urgh.
I thought the same thing.

Cachia pjs are expensive. Not many people want to spend that kind of money on pjs.

Those 2 jackets came to $818. What is Unreal Fur hoping for? Fan girls to rush out and buy them.

I still think that all these gifts should be declared to ATO. As today's deliveries must be over $1k. There must be some agreement to showcase the goodies on their platform. I don't see it as gifted it's a sneaky ad.

• Wow

hotpussy

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I would need a thousand drinks to get me to the Beats on a Sunday night .. and I’m the same age as Lardy.. wtf?! The music is shit, it’s soo crowded, and all the vape and shisha smoke..: nooooooo!

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I noticed that the track pants that Camellia was wearing yesterday (or the day before?) when they were at Ned’s were also way too small on her - showing her ankles etc bc they were too small.

Plenty of new clothes for Mumma every day of the week, but never any thought for whether those poor kids are appropriately or comfortably dressed.
Yep noticed C tracksuit was too tight around the legs and Vida’s dress two sizes to small. It was also the same track pants she wore last week to the movie screening. C super short shorts yesterday on what was a friggin cold and wet day . It’s like they get dressed with whatever they can find in the closet draw and shuffling between houses doesn’t help. you know the laundry in that house isn’t getting done regularly.

You try not to notice when kids are a bit shabby but when you see Lazylou spend and spend and spend on herself it’s truely disgusting that both her Aaron allow their kids to look this way.

• Sad