Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yummy gruel for mumma! 😂🤢 why did we get a tutorial on how to add milk to oats? 🤪
42D4812F-61DE-42F2-B1FF-EBC92D291C32.jpeg
843A9E6C-4693-4A20-8C0E-6BCC454A885C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And who adds bleeping budder to their porridge. ? Defeats the purpose of the healthy meal. I dunno maybe theirs something wrong with me. I was fine till the budder moment
The same person that slathers on butter on bread with a greasy sausage sizzle.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The containers in the background of that cake photo are the new Steph pase drink bottles I’m pretty sure. I’m guessing she was gifted the kids ones and one for herself. I don’t think she’s shared them has she? I never see her or the kids with a water bottle.

Reactions: 7
Because she hasn't added enough to the oats already (including coconut oil), she then added budder.

Those nails gross me out whenever I see them - the fact that she has that same colour every time and that there is so much dirt and god knows what underneath them. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Did I miss the caramelised banana part? It was just plain porridge?!
---
I had an indulgent weekend and ate cake, so I need to get back to totally restricting sugar, even though I’m craving it. Oh but after a big weekend, I don’t beat myself up. You know me, I don’t restrict myself.

Huh!!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Because she hasn't added enough to the oats already (including coconut oil), she then added budder.

Those nails gross me out whenever I see them - the fact that she has that same colour every time and that there is so much dirt and god knows what underneath them. :sick:
Read recently that Coconut Oil is actually not as healthy as its ascribed to be. Saturated fat. The amounts she eats; breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner on a daily!! I honestly don’t know how she lost weight but I’m here for the weight gain!!!!
I have a combined late brunch/lunch normally of leftovers on most days and then dinner. No snacking. How this glutton is always hungry is beyond me.

Reactions: 13
The containers in the background of that cake photo are the new Steph pase drink bottles I’m pretty sure. I’m guessing she was gifted the kids ones and one for herself. I don’t think she’s shared them has she? I never see her or the kids with a water bottle.
I wondered what they were. I kept seeing them in the background.

They've probably been sitting there since the beginning of the year.

Reactions: 3
Did I miss the caramelised banana part? It was just plain porridge?!
---
I had an indulgent weekend and ate cake, so I need to get back to totally restricting sugar, even though I’m craving it. Oh but after a big weekend, I don’t beat myself up. You know me, I don’t restrict myself.

Huh!!?
⬆⬆⬆ Yes! This! Disordered Eating 101.

Reactions: 12
Read recently that Coconut Oil is actually not as healthy as its ascribed to be. Saturated fat. The amounts she eats; breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner on a daily!! I honestly don’t know how she lost weight but I’m here for the weight gain!!!!
I have a combined late brunch/lunch normally of leftovers on most days and then dinner. No snacking. How this glutton is always hungry is beyond me.
I think she fasts more than she lets on. So heavy dinner early, snacks, sleep then no breakfast then starving for lunch. Then heavy dinner. On and on and on.

Reactions: 15
She is INFURIATING me this morning

Giving out diet advice, said she had sugar cravings that why she stays away from it…at this stage of the game, most people know that restriction is not the way to go, everything in moderation is key.

And as fezzas have said… WTF who puts ‘a knob of budder’ in oats. Not to mention that amount of chia seeds she added. I add chia seeds to my overnight oats but a very small amount when they are 60 calories a tablespoon! She added handfuls!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She is INFURIATING me this morning

Giving out diet advice, said she had sugar cravings that why she stays away from it…at this stage of the game, most people know that restriction is not the way to go, everything in moderation is key.

And as fezzas have said… WTF who puts ‘a knob of budder’ in oats. Not to mention that amount of chia seeds she added. I add chia seeds to my overnight oats but a very small amount when they are 60 calories a tablespoon! She added handfuls!!
Yep she’s toxic

This article about diet culture is really good (it’s long):

Avoiding nutrient-dense foods in favor of low-calorie foods, or restricting your food intake so that you do not obtain the correct amount of nutrients for optimal functioning, causes you to miss out on important qualities food has to offer. This can be detrimental to your health or contribute to poor health

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this mornings oats were a way to show Trena that's she's healthy... but in true Lou style she cooked enough for the whole family. Dont even start on the addition of coconut oil, butter AND vanilla essence 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And who adds bleeping budder to their porridge. ? Defeats the purpose of the healthy meal. I dunno maybe theirs something wrong with me. I was fine till the budder moment
Lol, my dad does. Oats, and fruit and a bit of butter. Not half a cow like Lardy though. I never knew it was a thing, but apparently it is. And no bloody vanilla & coconut oil either. Gross.

Reactions: 4
Not normal instant porridge, but I do a baked blueberry oat thingy and it has butter in it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.