Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible to die from laughing??? Cause i think I just broke 2 ribs!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think she needs another side of beef for dinner!!!

Holy Mother Of Jaws!!!!

Even her ear lobes are so fat they are hanging out the sides!!!! Even whilst lying down!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hoochie Mumma?? - Time to hang up the act Emmy!! This is next level cringe!!

IMG_0303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She gave her kids sausages for Easter Sunday dinner yet here she is spending per session at least $400 on her fat head.
Not to mention gifted Josh's eggs. I didn't see any Easter eggs she actually spent money on. I mean, she gave Limp dick A-Love a re-gifted incense stick. πŸ€ͺ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel there is going to be A LOT of hay fever coming up nearer her bday!!!! No babe, bballers are outta there because it’s off season, maybe AK will drop by, no girlfriends left - get the tissues and Claratyne ready!!!! 🀧🀧

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel there is going to be A LOT of hay fever coming up nearer her bday!!!! No babe, bballers are outta there because it’s off season, maybe AK will drop by, no girlfriends left - get the tissues and Claratyne ready!!!! 🀧🀧
She slug looked like she had a LOT of hay fever this morning too.

Reactions: 4
Things I took from her trip to the beautician:

Lost 25kgs and nothing came off that head and neck of hers

Still unable to manage to take off her eye makeup, what a great Garnier ambassador, she's a joke.

I think she's done too much damage for that treatment to do anything

It was actually quite satisfying watching her suffer through that πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not to mention gifted Josh's eggs. I didn't see any Easter eggs she actually spent money on. I mean, she gave Limp dick A-Love a re-gifted incense stick. πŸ€ͺ
Earth Mother also spontaneously sat on the floor and turned the pages of a picture book for Vida whilst Noballs filmed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it possible to die from laughing??? Cause i think I just broke 2 ribs!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think she needs another side of beef for dinner!!!

Holy Mother Of Jaws!!!!

Even her ear lobes are so fat they are hanging out the sides!!!! Even whilst lying down!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hoochie Mumma?? - Time to hang up the act Emmy!! This is next level cringe!!

View attachment 2091956
Lol
It’s Mumma June twin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg i was just scrolling…
Wasn’t sure what she’d posted. The first pic threw me. THEN THE SECOND!!!! Fuckkkkkmkkmm that’s our size 10 gurl!!!!!!

Plus I’ve had skin needling/derma does very litte in older skin (I’m 2 yrs older than Lazylou)
@gemmagucci - is it as painful as Amylou made it out to be, or is she just soft? I totally get that some people get anxious about needles or have low pain thresholds, but she was acting like a small kid would in trying to deal with pain- for a procedure that she had willingly signed up for!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless this treatment is a face & personality transplant, she’s wasting her time and money
---
That face is like an overpumped up beach ball that you just want to kick into oblivion. She couldn’t stop her swearing and whinging about the pain , the poor technician who had to put up with her .Those overhead photos are just grotesque.
---
Ah you had me at kick into oblivion, we are all thinking the same thing, couldn’t you just boot that bleeping head off it’s shoulders 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So her best buddies mate Tarryn is in trouble again, videoing himself driving while his feet are on the dash.
What a complete and utter nob he is and anyone who hangs around and supports him.
She should be horrified and distance herself from anyone connected to him, but then again she has no morals

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Unless this treatment is a face & personality transplant, she’s wasting her time and money
She ain’t wasting her money - she just said that the salon gave her the treatment as a birthday present and for being a client for 10 years. I can’t even.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She ain’t wasting her money - she just said that the salon gave her the treatment as a birthday present and for being a client for 10 years. I can’t even.
That’s disgusting. Salons are doing it tough at the moment (unlike fuckface here) - how on earth have they given away that amount in services. Oh my god. What the duck do they think they are going to get in return?

Reactions: 16
@gemmagucci - is it as painful as Amylou made it out to be, or is she just soft? I totally get that some people get anxious about needles or have low pain thresholds, but she was acting like a small kid would in trying to deal with pain- for a procedure that she had willingly signed up for!
.You are fully numbed. Like it takes a half an hour or so for the numbing cream to take hold. I was scaredy-cat. You couldn’t survive it without numbing cream.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.