Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her next obsession: Clogs, Windmills and Tulips.
I’d love to see her clomp around in Clogs. They were in fashion when I was in high school. We used to slip off them all the time ☺😂

the way I can smell this photo 🤢🤢
CAE31999-F08D-4BF3-8A56-AC92D1196546.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
SallySue looks like she been smoking something or poppin' something.... Noticed it in the last few times we have been graced with her 🤢

Her eyes are all over the place....

IMG_0275.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The dogs yapping. She does nothing to stop them. The poor neighbours.

SL must be in Sydney for Treena not to stay with her
I was thinking that too. Why did SL organise this whole surprise visit weekend from a sister they barely see only to never be around and not have Trina stay with her at least half the time? SL’s fucked off to Sydney again and knew EL couldn’t be alone over the weekend. They must actually be worrying about her mental health finally?

Reactions: 9
And drink some damn water!!! Ur looking like a Lizard!! Sure sign ur dehydrated are all over the pics you share, yet you don't see it?!?!?

Also, Make mental note Emmy.... Buy Vida some thongs that her feet can actually fit into! These are for a 4 yr old!!

IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0276.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I was thinking that too. Why did SL organise this whole surprise visit weekend from a sister they barely see only to never be around and not have Trina stay with her at least half the time? SL’s fucked off to Sydney again and knew EL couldn’t be alone over the weekend. They must actually be worrying about her mental health finally?
SillySallySue would've paid the airfares on LLs credit card and then fucked right off to Sydney for Easter.

She had to fly in the Salad Sister because there is no-one else.

SillySallySue isn't as stupid as she looks sometimes.

Reactions: 18
Wow! You would think this would have stung a little? But nah.... how sad is it someone had to photoshop Emmylous mum into the pic?!?!! And title it The Missing Link?!? ☹ and slap it on EL's latest FB post...

Why did SallySue not pay for Mumma MacCarthy to visit as well??

Sad, as I would give anything to have another day to spend with my mum.

IMG_0281.jpeg
IMG_0282.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.