Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg i was just scrolling…
Wasn’t sure what she’d posted. The first pic threw me. THEN THE SECOND!!!! Fuckkkkkmkkmm that’s our size 10 gurl!!!!!!

Plus I’ve had skin needling/derma does very litte in older skin (I’m 2 yrs older than Lazylou)
I bet you look 10years younger that's oneword though.@gemmagucci.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Those pics are soooooo bad

She has such a terrible face and bone structure

Anyway as someone who had a “milestone “ birthday and a wedding in the space of 2 months many years ago I can attest that I didn’t carry on anywhere near as much as our toddler friend exciated about her upcoming 4th birthday party!
Can you imagine the carry on if someone actually proposed to her and didn’t cancel the engagement when they realised what she was like and actually walked down the aisle? 😳 tho I would kill to see the hoochie wedding dress…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh, I love butter (vegan butter) in my oatmeal. It's delicious!
It literally is. As a savoury person it just makes it yum. I don’t add honey or any of that. A little butter is good for you hahahah. To be fair I use proactiv
---
Read recently that Coconut Oil is actually not as healthy as its ascribed to be. Saturated fat. The amounts she eats; breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner on a daily!! I honestly don’t know how she lost weight but I’m here for the weight gain!!!!
I have a combined late brunch/lunch normally of leftovers on most days and then dinner. No snacking. How this glutton is always hungry is beyond me.
I’ve thought this for years. Just look at islands in the pacific where people use predominately coconut oil. Heaps of obesity

Reactions: 7
@gemmagucci - is it as painful as Amylou made it out to be, or is she just soft? I totally get that some people get anxious about needles or have low pain thresholds, but she was acting like a small kid would in trying to deal with pain- for a procedure that she had willingly signed up for!
I have had Dermapen done a number of times over the last few years. It isn’t pleasant, but just grit your teeth for a few minutes and get through it kind of pain! Not need for that level of carry on.

Reactions: 10
I know there's been plenty posted but I had to as well 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh that was the best laugh I've had all week!!
What is this, a size 10 puffer fish?!

Screenshot_20230411_182022_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh FFS limpy is hanging on like a bad smell yet again. Taking kids with him post dinner no doubt

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.