Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou has the spare room for Treena, since Sage doesn’t live with her anymore ✌🏻. Not sure if Suelynn has an empty bedroom? It is weird that she disappeared and that we haven’t seen the cousins.

Reactions: 15
Wow! You would think this would have stung a little? But nah.... how sad is it someone had to photoshop Emmylous mum into the pic?!?!! And title it The Missing Link?!? ☹ and slap it on EL's latest FB post...

Why did SallySue not pay for Mumma MacCarthy to visit as well??

Sad, as I would give anything to have another day to spend with my mum.

View attachment 2091661View attachment 2091662
Poor Mum! She is constantly sharing Amy’s posts or ZM posts and there is never any interaction from her daughter. Her Mum is obviously so proud of her children and grandchildren and she gets SFA from Amy Lou! witch 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Why did this bish cut the banana in half, then peel with knife.... only to moosh it up in the bottom of a pot?!? Can she not peel a banana, she looks like a chimp so u would think second nature for her!!

Also extra grub under the nails this morning 🤢 Little somethin' somethin' left over from the beaty beats??

IMG_0292.jpeg
IMG_0294.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s made some podadoe salad for Centrelink Sue and her kids. They’re having a BBQ. Sausages for the kids again.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Actual question - do people really put butter in oats? I have it every day and that’s a hard pass. Did I just see her do it?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Actual question - do people really put butter in oats? I have it every day and that’s a hard pass. Did I just see her do it?
I hardly ever use butter. Never in oats. Did Lardy lou melt it in the mitsubishi first????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.